Can u drink meal replacement any day?

I bought usn ultra lean meal replacement shake. Can u drink this even on rest days?

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Carlos_421 You win for best avatar here!!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    I do when I'm in China for a month. Though it barely qualifies as a meal.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member

Guess that means I have a winning face. Lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Why couldn't you?
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Shakes are just food. You can drink them anytime you want a shake. They don’t do anything special.
  • ercarta
    ercarta Posts: 74 Member
    Femilaxx1 wrote: »
    I bought usn ultra lean meal replacement shake. Can u drink this even on rest days?

Think of it as a Coke. They’re really not that different. Yep, you can have a Coke on rest days.

Eric
  • Raysie1
    Raysie1 Posts: 53 Member

I use the app on my phone, so the avatars are so small. I'm often surprised when I click to make them bigger that people don't look like what I was expecting. I thought Carlos was a rock dude with a pointy beard, like someone from System of a Down or such!!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Raysie1 wrote: »

I use the app on my phone, so the avatars are so small. I'm often surprised when I click to make them bigger that people don't look like what I was expecting. I thought Carlos was a rock dude with a pointy beard, like someone from System of a Down or such!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Raysie1 wrote: »

and then you realized reality was MUCH, MUCH better....
  • ximenavictoriaxo
    ximenavictoriaxo Posts: 113 Member
    Yes! I usually have one shot of espresso with vanilla premier protein, add some ice and I'm set!