Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You. Are. Doing. AMAZING! No doubt you're gonna get back to your lowest and then some if you keep it up!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    You are right Steph. If I can lose 3.3 on a mini fast, then 2.9 is quite possible on a full fast.

j3c1um7hz8b2.png
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    dgdajm0bbw8x.png
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    It's Friday, Official Weigh Day Friday that is. My weight is not where I would have hoped but I have to put it in perspective and be positive.

Today's Weight: 161.3
    Last Friday's Weight: 164.5
    Monday's Weight: 168.8

Looking at the numbers, I netted a 3.4 pound loss from last Friday to Today and was able to lose 7.5 pounds from Monday to Today.

From last Friday to Monday I had a 4.3 pound gain. I really need to cut down these weekend gains. If I can keep the weekend gains to a 2 pound max, I should net good losses for the week. So my goal is to not allow the weekends to get away from me, so I have come up with a new plan. If I can keep to this plan, I believe I can make the progress I need.

gnlyi7gndnxz.png

With that being said, I am placing my goal for next Friday at 158.0 pounds. This would be a loss of 3.3 pounds.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    The plan sounds totally doable.....You are still having great results!!!! Keep going down!!!!! Proud of you!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    That's almost exactly like my plan and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did great this week! 3.4 net loss is FANTASTIC! Super proud, mama!
  • LadyBlanks
    The plan was inspired by yours of course. Not trying to reinvent the wheel. Going with what I know has been proven to work. Thank you.
  • mistymeadows2005
    The plan was inspired by yours of course. Not trying to reinvent the wheel. Going with what I know has been proven to work. Thank you.

YAY! :) You've got this darlin! Steady as we go :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    You know friends, I just thought about it; this is the last Friday of the month, but not the last day of the month. There are still 4 days left in April and I am going to still try for my April goal of 158 pounds or less which would be require a loss of 3.3 pounds.

If I can control my weekend gain and have good losses with my mini fasts. I could begin May 1st at 158 pounds. I'm up for the challenge.
  • mistymeadows2005
    You know friends, I just thought about it; this is the last Friday of the month, but not the last day of the month. There are still 4 days left in April and I am going to still try for my April goal of 158 pounds or less which would be require a loss of 3.3 pounds.

If I can control my weekend gain and have good losses with my mini fasts. I could begin May 1st at 158 pounds. I'm up for the challenge.

I love the gusto!!! I'm here to root you on!!!

k6mu07s2c8oi.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Congrats on your big loss this week :) I'm cheering you on and I hope you hit your monthly goal o:)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Yay, on your 1.5 pound loss and a weight of 164!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your amazing loss this week👍 Yes, April will be over soon but still cheering you on for 158❤️👏
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    You are rocking it! I live your calculated ambition, too. You are very in tune with your body.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOT WOOT!
  • volgirl1322
    Yep I totally agree there are still a few more days left......Hoping that you reach that goal --and I am betting you will!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    Happy Monday everyone. My Monday morning weigh in - 165.8 pounds

This morning's weight is a gain of 4.5 pounds over Friday's 161.3 weigh in. My Friday controlled Splurge day was not too controlled, but I stuck to my OMAD on Saturday and Sunday and my meal on Sunday was only 657 calories. I have been doing mini work outs at work and my thighs were sore over the weekend and TOM started yesterday so I am thinking they may have something to do with my gain.

I am going to do a LC mini fast OMAD today and depending on what my weight is tomorrow, I may do a water fast before my weigh in on the first.

I have been enjoying my new office workout schedule. The military that are in my office join me sometimes, so I don't feel weird working out at my desk.

The below are my current meal and workout schedules

ascb515l2zzj.png

In addition to the workout schedule above, I also do 2 or 3 one-mile walks around my work-site during my work day.
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey---- you are doing great and your plan is solid. I am betting the workouts are causing the big jump with your weight.....I totally experienced that when I added my spinning in ---but it has all evened out now ---so with some time yours will too....

Here to cheer you on :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    I updated my workout to add some dumbbell upper body for a more full body workout.

hcmcqj6ic9mc.png
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Oh yes, whenever AF is here, I tend to gain😒. Also, adding more exercises sometimes add the weight for me. But, it will even out once our body settles in. You are doing well, keep up the good work 👍