Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yep I totally agree Water Thursday's has been my thing for a few weeks. And even now, about 5 hours in, I feel a lot less puffy.....more water please...... :p

RIGHT?! UGH Friday mornings are GLORIOUS for that reason <3:love:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Did a water fast for the majority of the day and then had a rain delay in baseball that turned out to be calling the game. My little was hungry so we went to firehouse subs....I ended up eating a turkey salad pretty late to break the fast.

Was so nervous this morning on the scale but it was a good result. I was really wanting 160 to end the month but I was at 162...….So that is a 1lb loss for the week and i'll take that

When I looked back at my month --I started at 168 so a six pound loss in a month is a WIN in my book :)…….

May will be my month to wave bye to the 160's !!! Thanks for all of your support!!!!! <3 ya'll
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    We are getting there Donna, better to get there a little slow than not at all. I will be joining you in saying goodbye and good riddance to the 160's in May. Awesome job on the monthly loss

• asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Six pounds is great! Good work.
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSS ladies!!!! 6 pounds in a month is super solid! My April was 163.8 to 158.2 so 5.6....right about the same! WOOT WOOT! That's a nice comfortable pace for me but not too slow as to get discouraged :) Well done my muskateers! On to May!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Nice loss for the week and 6 pounds in a month is awesome!!! I hope next month is just as good if not better o:)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Most definitely a win, you did fantastic! We still have 3 days to go before the end of the month, technically, so who knows you may meet your true monthly goal yet!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    6lb loss is amazing 👍👍❤️ I can't even loose 1lb😭. Am cheering you on from the other side of the world👏😉👍
  • volgirl1322
    Thank you everyone! I do plan on having a hump day weigh in to close out the month for sure, and hoping for another pound maybe :)….We will see how much damage I did over the weekend --it was super busy and active and not too overboard on the food....

*stay strong friends*
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Everyone,

We had a busy weekend and will continue to have them starting on Friday nights in the future until the first week of July with travel/tournament baseball...…

Update from weekend:

Friday night --pizza night/salad/yasso frozen yogurt bar 100 cals, and oh so good....

Saturday---more baseball, I did have a venti no fat white chocolate mocha at the ball field, and later we had wings/salad from Hooters and shared some onion rings.....

Sunday ---the start of hubs birthday week ---our local Mexican joint, I had a Hawaiian quesadilla, steak, poblano peppers, pineapple, guac, sour cream and rice.....

Today --back on the OMAD plan with food after the game tonight --most like chick filet and I will prob just get one of their grilled chicken salads this may even be a mini fast day ---not sure of the cals yet for the salad.

I do plan to weigh on Wednesday to see what the official end of the month weight is.....But if there is no change then I am still thrilled with the 6 lbs gone for the month of Apirl…..

<3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I also will be weighing on Wednesday for an official Month's end weight. Hoping to see additional losses for us both. It is always good to get back on track on Monday after the weekend's good eats. Let's do this.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    6lbs loss rocks👍😘 Good luck with your Wed weigh-in👍
  • volgirl1322
    Monday 4.29.19

OMAD day --a few sugar free jollys at the ball field, then dinner was a 6inch ham on wheat from subway and 1/2 a bag of jalapeno chips. Pretty low cal day for me....Still planning on weighing tomorrow to get the official April weight. Even if the scale doesn't move I am still happy with the 6lb loss for the month....

I need to push the heck outta some water today though ---tot was not on point with that yesterday....

OMAD on peeps :)
  • wsandy8512
    I so love your positive attitude, you are right that a 6 pound loss is great for the month! And I shall, I shall, keep on OMADing :-)
  • wsandy8512
    edited April 2019
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I started OMAD on Monday 2-5 after losing about 35 pounds during 2017. Then came the holidays and I got lazy and hit a plateau which caused me to just basically say screw it :). I have done a lot of research on OMAD and wanted to give it a try.
    Donna

When I came back to this wonderful group, I read through so many threads for updates that I forgot about this. I am in good company with how you look at it in ten pound increments. I wish I'd have done it this way years ago. And I will try to remember your real name from here on out as well. I may get muddled sometimes, but I will get it, eventually :-)
  • volgirl1322

When I came back to this wonderful group, I read through so many threads for updates that I forgot about this. I am in good company with how you look at it in ten pound increments. I wish I'd have done it this way years ago. And I will try to remember your real name from here on out as well. I may get muddled sometimes, but I will get it, eventually :-)
    [/quote]

Sandy ----I am so glad you came back :)

• wsandy8512
    Sandy ----I am so glad you came back :)

Donna, me too :)
  • volgirl1322
    Last day of April:

Meal: OMAD --it was a late baseball night, and kiddo chose Burger King for his after the game meal....I was okay with the choice....

Had a whopper junior, side salad, and split some onion rings....Not a huge amount in terms of calories but the salt/carbs/salt stayed around for sure...…And had some SF jollys at the ball field as well...….

I was running late this morning and didn't get to hop on the scale for my end of the month weight so I will leave it in the books at 162 which gave me a 6lb loss for the month.....

Thinking ahead to May my end of May goal will be 154 that will be an 8lb loss ----and if I could pull off 6 in April (which was far from a perfect month) then I am hoping I can squeeze out 2 additional pounds in May.

Challenges for May ---Hubs birthday this week, my youngest has a bday later in May and then Memorial day holiday food......soooooooooooo I gotta be super good/strict during the week and try to not splurge too much on the weekend/event days......I am at least going to be mindful and do my best and controlling the weekends :)…..I am also going to up my spinning as much as possible to give me some more wiggle room with cals to prepare for the month...…

Okay ---sorry friends for the novel :) OMAD on peeps :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    I like the novellllllllll <3

I like your goal! I think I'll set mine for 148 or lower...that's the lowest I've even been in my adult life and 13 pounds above my GW :) It's also 7 pounds on the month (well...4 weeks LOL) if I hit 155 this week :)

Are we starting a new May thread for Microscope May and goals and weekly weigh ins?
  • volgirl1322
    I like the novellllllllll <3

I like your goal! I think I'll set mine for 148 or lower...that's the lowest I've even been in my adult life and 13 pounds above my GW :) It's also 7 pounds on the month (well...4 weeks LOL) if I hit 155 this week :)

Are we starting a new May thread for Microscope May and goals and weekly weigh ins?

We totally should start a new thread for Microscope May :)

Can you imagine 13 away from your goal ----WOW so close!!!!!!!