Another 3.5 inches bites the dust

Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
After a mini plateau and a lot of stress recently, I'm pleased to announce that I've lost 3.5 inches and 6lbs in the past month :drinker:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    After a mini plateau and a lot of stress recently, I'm pleased to announce that I've lost 3.5 inches and 6lbs in the past month :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    ...and i'm 2lbs away frolm my next mini goal - only thing is, the goal is in 3 days, can I really loose 2lbs in 3 days? :ohwell: Possibly :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    well done on your success Jackie, you deserve it hun :flowerforyou:

maybe dont put yourself under too much pressure to lose the 2 lbs, you have done fantastic already! :heart:
  • Jackie_W
    well done on your success Jackie, you deserve it hun :flowerforyou:

maybe dont put yourself under too much pressure to lose the 2 lbs, you have done fantastic already! :heart:

Thanks realta :flowerforyou:
    I won't pressure myself, don't worry, if I only lose another pound i'll be happy, but then again, even no loss is ok, its the dreaded gain that gets my back up :laugh:
  • gilly88
    gilly88 Posts: 114
    Thanks realta :flowerforyou:
    I won't pressure myself, don't worry, if I only lose another pound i'll be happy, but then again, even no loss is ok, its the dreaded gain that gets my back up :laugh:
    [/quote]

Good luck, you'll be fine! I think what helps is to remember that although we weigh in terms of goals and mini goals, your body doesn't re-set after each one, calorie and exercise-wise. so if it takes a few more days, thats ok u are still on track! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • Jackie_W
    congrats that is so awesome, keep up the great work.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!