What todays breakfast.

Replies

• sf8813
    sf8813 Posts: 4 Member
    Fried egg and 1 bacon strip on a Thomas Bagel Thin (open faced, only used half a bagel). I'll usually eat that or a smoothie, protein shake with fruit on the side, sometimes I'll have a salad with spinach, chicken and whatever other stuff I feel like tossing in (usually of the Greek variety) and usually I'll have a hard boiled egg in the salad. I've also been known to have peanut butter and apples, cottage cheese and fruit, yogurt and granola/fruit. And sometimes if I know the rest of my meals for the day will be low cal/carb/fat I'll have a huge chunk of French bread with unsalted butter.
  • cavefallss
    cavefallss Posts: 39 Member
    Oatmeal with mixed berries and real
    maple syrup and a cup of green tea.
  • Nerys52
    Nerys52 Posts: 86 Member
    1 Small boiled egg. Espresso coffee with 30 ml milk and 0.7 tsp cane sugar. 2 swedish rye crisp bread. 1 pat butter.
    Total breakfast 193 calories.
  • Madison9776
    Madison9776 Posts: 52 Member
    Scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and coffee
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited April 2019
    Today I had leftover birthday cake :smiley: Yesterday I skipped breakfast because I knew I'd be having birthday cake later. It's all about balance.

(Normally I either skip breakfast or have something small like yogurt or PB toast. Birthday cake is obviously not a regular thing ;) )
  • SoaringOccamy
    SoaringOccamy Posts: 57 Member
    probably going to be in the yogurt club as well this morning since it's shopping day and I know my sister is probably going to pick up a substantial lunch while she's out.

I like to have plain greek yogurt and unsweetened applesauce with a squirt of sugar-free maple syrup and a generous dash of cinnamon. could do regular syrup or honey if you wanted but I'm staying away from sugar.

I also like to chop and cook apples with cinnamon and vanilla and put them overtop of half of a no sugar added blueberry muffin some mornings. It tastes like a nice dessert but is probably less than 200 calories (depending on how much, if any, butter you use)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Today was leftover pizza because I was hungry and didn't want to wait until lunch to eat it.
  • zeejane4
    zeejane4 Posts: 230 Member
    Went out to a local diner and had a 3 egg veggie omelet (no toast or potatoes on the side).
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    Same as every day, Silk soy yogurt (today is vanilla) and Belvita breakfast biscuit (today is chocolate cream sandwich). I am allergic to dairy.
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    4 oz liquid egg white, 1 whole egg, 2 slice turkey bacon, glass of milk. I make it the night before and take to work for morning break
  • OGingerBeardMan
    OGingerBeardMan Posts: 156 Member
    Oiko's Triple Zero Greek Yogurt (small cup), 1 oz raw almonds, 1 scoop Annex protein powder mixed in water.
  • _faedreamer
    _faedreamer Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2019
    I had a Starbucks egg and cheese protein box - about two thirds of it, and a grande dark roast with a splash of almond milk and equal as sweetener. Delicious and so filling I didn't end up hungry again until three this afternoon.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I assert that my 2 coffee with fat and no more than 2 gram carbs in the morning do not break my fast by provoking an insulin response. Therefore my noontime meal of a Caesar salad and a bowl of Julian Bakery granola with kefir was my breakfast.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Oatmeal and yogourt, a large banana, two pancakes, two eggs, and three pieces of back bacon.
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    About 180 grams of portabello mushroom sauteed with chopped onion and one cup of fresh spinach along with two scrambled eggs and Dave's Killer Bread toasted. Plus a zero calorie energy drink.
  • nocgirl72
    nocgirl72 Posts: 139 Member
    edited April 2019
    I had an egg, 4 egg whites, 1 turkey sausage patty in a whole wheat tortilla with laughing cow cheese. And some strawberries. I was hungry after a 16 hr fast. About 260 cals lots of protein and fiber. I ate at 11:15
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Today was two garlic bialys which is my typical breakfast. Tomorrow is, I think, oatmeal with chia seeds, walnuts, dried cranberries, and brown sugar. It's a test to see if this will be at all satiating for me (normally I don't put chia seeds in my oatmeal). I'll probably bring an apple with me as well.

Note almost none of my breakfasts are eaten at home.
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    three pieces of toast and a cup of milk
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Mine is usually a banana and medjool dates followed by tuna/pasta or protein porridge or peanut butter sandwich and a protein shake after my morning workout.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Baby carrots and small sweet peppers. I swapped out my "breakfast food" and my "snack food" because my greek yoghurt w/ berries will hold me through a workout, and my veggies will take care of the munchies I get mid morning. It's weird, but it works. I'm within my calorie limit.