Replies

• Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    16.2 miles cycling, 1/2 mile swim - 75 minutes
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Nice easy 3 mile run, last actual training run in my marathon plan, just got to collect my second medal in 2 weeks on Sunday.
    30 min deep stretch with P\T
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    BPP week 4/1: 6,500m on the erg at the gym. Managed not to get especially distracted by people and noise at the gym today, though it helps that it's Friday and I got there before 8am.

Tomorrow I should be back on the water (and I don't think I'll be coxing - Monday though...)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I changed my bandage.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Yoga, dead hangs, handstand wall holds, balance practice and band work for my shoulders...
  • jnomadica
    jnomadica Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Krav Maga striking class!
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Power 5 KB complex with 20kg KB - 3 rounds in 10:30 - walk 4 laps high score track at leisurely pace = 1 mile in 19:11 - weak day.
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    4.5 hours on the bike. 111km. 1,500m elevation gain.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    1mile run to keep streak going.
    Otherwise it's a rest day, well sort of, been travelling ready to take on London, the 2nd of my 2 marathons in 2 weeks
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    An hour and a halfish(?) in an 8 and then the last half an hour in the launch. I felt very good today.
  • jnomadica
    jnomadica Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    20 minutes elliptical
    10 minutes rower
    30 minute walk
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    30 minute walk up and down some steep steps.
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    1 mike run with hill sprints included. Then 80 reps bench super set 40 total pull-ups
  • PineAndSalt
    PineAndSalt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Beautiful hike at Fall Creek Falls today! Hiked for about four hours, total distance about 4 miles. Minor elevation gain of 1350 ft.

0w04w9fmgn7p.jpeg
  • pierinifitness
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Weekend pass for lack of a better term today. Ate big in morning then took an awesome noon'ish nap like a Sumo wrestler. Then:

#1 = Superset of pull-ups (odd-numbered rounds) and chin-ups (even-numbered rounds) x 3 plus bar dips x 3 every 90 seconds for 25 rounds = 75 pull-ups/chin-ups and 75 bar dips in 36:24, then

#2 = conversational walk 2.19 miles in 43:19, and then

#3 = 1-mile timed in 8:33 (a benchmark for future comparisons) done on a high school all-weather track.

It all felt good. Was planning on 100 reps each for #1 above but listened to my body and threw in the towel after 25 rounds. Thought my mile time would have been sub-8-minute mile but that'll be for next time. A far cry from the 6:00 minute miles I ran in my early 50's.
  • pierinifitness
    edited April 2019
    Options
    WC1982 wrote: »
    1 mike run with hill sprints included. Then 80 reps bench super set 40 total pull-ups

Great job @WC1982, hill sprints have a way of keeping us humble. Used to do them years ago with a group of fellows. Did the Sprint 8 protocol of warming up then 8 rounds of 30 seconds hill sprint with 90 seconds walking down the hill recovery for 8 rounds. Believe you me, I needed the entire 90 seconds of walking recovery. Great memories and great training, a good way to see how tough we are. Keep up the good work.
  • talkinghead86
    talkinghead86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    Jazzercize

running on the treadmill to a jazz playlist?
  • Mcat34
    Mcat34 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately didn't do much exercise today (just came back from vacation late last night) but tomorrow planning on kickboxing class! Plus walking there and back (about 20min each way).
  • stevepunter
    stevepunter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Um... 20 mins of ambling alongside the largest lake in the southern hemisphere (Great Lake Taupo, New Zealand). Well it's my first day of exercise. Not rushing into things :-) it was more to check my hips would take it! I have 34Kgs to lose. Off to the gym Monday. Apparently it's not enuff just to pay the monthly fee. You actually have to go there and do stuff... who knew?
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    P90x legs and back. May do a cardio session later