• ColdTurkeyplus1
    ColdTurkeyplus1 Posts: 139 Member
    Add away!
  • miakelaa
    miakelaa Posts: 43 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    I can’t get enough positive female friends on my feed!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,500 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have an open diary and love having accountability friends on this journey!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Always ready to meet new people
  • walterwhitethecook
    walterwhitethecook Posts: 9 Member
    I have been a regular on MFP but not much on the community. The bunch of friends I started the journey on MFP are now inactive and I would love some extra motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Mcat34
    Mcat34 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey! My name is Melissa and I'm just coming back to MFP. I used to be on here but haven't for a long time. Trying to loose weight and get into shape so I'm giving this another try. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • diddly_squat
    diddly_squat Posts: 9 Member
    hey everyone!
    i’m on here everyday and i am very motivated to keep both my macros, health, and calories in check so hopefully some of that can rub off you too for an endless cycle of goal achieving :))
  • vickysm959
    vickysm959 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm Vicky 👋. I'm vegan (and looking for vegan friends), trying to lose 10lbs or so and up my diet & fitness. Im doing Couch to 5K. Feel free to add me
  • FitnessWeb34
    FitnessWeb34 Posts: 67 Member
    I like friends 🙂
  • ChristoleJay
    ChristoleJay Posts: 14 Member
    I could use some new friends and supporters with advice and tips. Feel free to add me.
  • armyadamrk
    armyadamrk Posts: 2 Member
    Help keep me motivated, add me!
  • milaselene21
    milaselene21 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there ! 11lbs (5kg) lost and a few more to go :D
    Looking for some motivated friends
  • seeno33
    seeno33 Posts: 2 Member
    I am no looking for friends to help me be stay motivated. Motivation is my biggest problem so anyone looking to make new friends and keep each other motivated would be awesome
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yes yes yes
  • vince_38340
    vince_38340 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi everyone! Any and everyone feel free to add me. I’m pretty new here and would love to meet new people on the same journey and we can motivate and encourage each other. Maybe even make a friend or two! :)
  • Kristeen03
    Kristeen03 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi everyone !! Joined a while ago but now finally getting serious. Feel free to send me an add! And if you have an Apple Watch -- we can share our progress there too ! :)
  • corpsebride3406
    corpsebride3406 Posts: 13 Member
    Not new but desperate to lose the weight I’ve gained avid Fitbit follower xx
  • apg9470
    apg9470 Posts: 3 Member
    I'd like a few friends
    I'm new on here and thought my mapmyride friends would be automatically added but they haven't
    So I'm riding solo 😂😂
    Plus I don't know how to add anyone on here yet
    So if you don't mind adding me that would be nice
    Cheers.