Looking to expand our small intentional Group:Women over 40, Need to Lose 70-100+

Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    johicks wrote: »
    Yes please. I need daily....NIGHTLY connection to stay focused. I just got back on MFP end of March.
    OW: 274
    CW last.Sunday, 259.8
    GW: 160
    Weigh in Sundays. I messed up bad this week!!! Tomorrow I know it will be a gain.
    I want to lose 8~10# in May.
    Please invite me.

@carolkittydavis - please add/ invite me, too.
  • CynderJenn
    CynderJenn Posts: 13 Member
    Pleas add me. I’m needing to lose 100 lbs.
  • pootle69
    pootle69 Posts: 35 Member
    Please add me. 43 years young, 60 pounds down, another 40/50 to go!
  • jslovelife
    jslovelife Posts: 4 Member
    I need motivation. I’m interested 😁
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    I don’t join groups but In 66 and here everyday for mutual friendly support if anyone is interested!
  • jennefirgoals
    jennefirgoals Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to join! Started in January 2019 and am down 34 pounds, 76 to go!
  • mcdonaghloretta5
    mcdonaghloretta5 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, ive just joined mfp and ive got 70+ lbs to lose and would love to join this group. oh and im 50yo.
  • daklock
    daklock Posts: 54 Member
    I'd love to join this group also. I started on Jan 7th with 100 lbs to lose - BMI of 44.6. As of today I have lost 32 pounds and my BMI is down to 39.1. Yahoo. Working on losing another 70 lbs (at minimum). I'd love to be part of a good supportive group.
  • rosefp
    rosefp Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there,
    If you're still looking for members for your group, I'm 40, been putting on weight due to illness for the last 10 years and now have about 75lbs to lose... Not sure I can do it because my body seems quite reluctant, so I'm looking for a group to help me not give up after one week without any result.
    I'd be happy to join all of you in this journey !
  • FundyKat
    FundyKat Posts: 3 Member
    Please add me, my name is Chelsea. I’m over 40 and have lots to lose!
  • slg00006
    slg00006 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join as well. My name is Sandy. I’m 44 and have 70-80 lbs to lose. Thanks!
  • trhendersonNC
    trhendersonNC Posts: 21 Member
    Interested
  • srknisely
    srknisely Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join as well.
  • alayaphelps
    alayaphelps Posts: 5 Member
    I’m Alaya I started today and will like to join up.
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hello, My name is Candy. I am 43, turning 44 in June. I would love to join. I lost 118 lbs back when was in my early 20's with WW. Unfortunately I let myself gain almost all of that back. I have been trying to get back on track since March. Would love some friends to share the journey with!!
  • TikvaPdx
    TikvaPdx Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm Tikva and I'd like to join the group.
  • tvkoo
    tvkoo Posts: 7 Member
    Got room for me?
  • hebnix
    hebnix Posts: 3 Member
    I'm up for it... Never been a part of it, but then again never tried to lose this much before. It's just kept creeping up and now it's time... I need to be healthier for my family and my own self esteem. Tired of being tired.
  • 4bluejay
    4bluejay Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join if it's not too late.
  • alayaphelps
    alayaphelps Posts: 5 Member
    I have 112 Lb to lose! :'( So yesterday and today I managed to stay within my calories. Fingers crossed I do it because I really need to.