App not working?

13»

Replies

• dgandb
    dgandb Posts: 2 Member
    Having the same issue as reported here. Sent message on their Facebook page - hopefully they respond soon.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Yep, fine on my Macbook and Android, but not on my iPad.
  • dgandb
    dgandb Posts: 2 Member
    They responded on Facebook - 'We are aware of the issues occurring with the IOS app functionality. We are currently working on the issue and hope to have a fix out as soon as possible. Please accept out apologies....'
  • thegarlands4
    thegarlands4 Posts: 5 Member
    rcwa5iasxrqz.png
  • DaddyHockey
    DaddyHockey Posts: 3 Member
    App will not open today on my iPhone.
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    I started using it on iPhone.....it was slow so removed and installed on Android phone...but the same thing.....it's slow and take time for loading otherwise no any other problem like crashing.....I think network issue can be a problem......I tried on computer too....it takes time otherwise Ok
  • DrIHA
    DrIHA Posts: 1 Member
    The app is crashing the everytime i try to open it!! Grrrrrrrr!!!!!! :-(
  • bettyb47
    bettyb47 Posts: 2 Member
    I received a response to my email, they are working on a fix.
  • monfas
    monfas Posts: 1 Member
    Same here. Very annoyed.
  • WilsonsueX7
    WilsonsueX7 Posts: 3 Member
    I am having the same issue with the App on my iPhone but my husband's App is working as normal on his iPhone!
  • MammyMarge
    MammyMarge Posts: 6 Member
    Same for me, too. I'm having to use my pc to log my data - as mentioned above, website works fine but not as convenient.
  • coachwendy2017
    coachwendy2017 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2019
    Same problem here - crashes despite delete and reinstall also. Good to know it's not just me :). Thanks to whoever reported!
  • Grizz2202
    Grizz2202 Posts: 9 Member
    Log in on the website, agree to (whatever it's asking you to agree to: blood, DNA, firstborn, etc.), then delete and re-download the app and re-login.

I didn't do all this so don't yell at me, it's just what worked for me to stop crashing and get back in.
  • aecook36
    aecook36 Posts: 2 Member
    Same issue here from my iPod Touch. Updated the app, uninstalled and reinstalled, still won't work! :'(
  • motivatedchange
    motivatedchange Posts: 1 Member
    Also having issues with crashing. A delete & reinstall helped, but my data isn’t syncing from the site to the app so it looks like I’ve never recorded anything.
  • fitbabs
    fitbabs Posts: 4 Member
    I'm having the same problem on my iPhone, app does work on my laptop though.