Tips to lose weight

Everyone wants to be beautiful, how important it is to have an ideal body, and losing weight has become one of the most important topics for almost everyone.
There are some tips to share with you guys.

Firstly, The diet.
1. Eat more and eat less. Eat five times a day, eat less at a time, and eat a banana or apple in the afternoon as a meal.
2. don't eat snacks, snacks often contain more calories, and often can not stop.
3. Eat more foods with high protein content, such as beans, milk, beef, fish, eggs, etc. Protein will not only make you fat but also increase your feeling of fullness.
Secondly, Keep exercising.
sports can increase calorie consumption, and continue to consume your calories 24 hours after exercise. Many people don't like running very much. They can choose the sports they like. It is best to stick to aerobic exercise for more than 30 minutes every day, such as brisk walking, swimming, and cycling. If you want to work better, it is recommended to do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

Thirdly, Sleep.
regular work and rest. Sleeping can also burn fat, to ensure that 7 hours of sleep a day is very important, have a good life law can make your weight loss better.

Replies

307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    Everyone already IS beautiful.

I don't agree with any of that original post other than, "Keep exercising." That's good. :)

yeah, it is the key to have a healthy life.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,813 Member
    I can get behind exercise and sleep on that list ... two of my favourite things to do.

Now if only I had the time.
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    TrishSeren wrote: »
    This post hurts my brain.

so sorry to hear that, i a new to workout, maybe i need more tips from you. :(