New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    The kfc biscuits were good. They are basically their normal biscuits with a bit of cinnamon glaze and icing. Good enough to eat but not special enough to go get them again. Was in a hurry and missed the calorie count
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    ntqtb4spxj9w.jpg
    neto4p5bserd.jpg
    I tried a few more of the Culture Republick light probiotic ice creams in matcha and fudge, pistachio and salted caramel, milk & honey, and chocolate & cherry. I'm enjoying them, but I'm not sure where they fit as they're not like other light ice creams. The texture is dense, but not in a Haagen-Dazs dense type of way; it creates more of a slightly chewy type texture (which I don't mind, it's just different). In terms of taste, they don't have the icy/airy sweet/skim taste that some light ice creams get, but they also don't have the taste of regular ice creams either - maybe they're closer to a frozen yogurt.

I'm not a huge matcha fan, but I didn't mind it in the matcha & fudge flavor. The chocolate swirls helped to balance out everything.
    g3f9tz6rcx7n.jpg

I really liked the pistachio & salted caramel flavor. Pistachio base plus pistachio pieces plus a generous amount of salted caramel. This was one of my favorite flavors from this brand.
    honwr1mq74iz.jpg

Milk & honey sounds like a boring flavor, but it was actually pretty good. I'm not sure what the "milk" flavor is, as this tasted more like just a vanilla flavor with a honey swirl.
    hsyyyxjpjc47.jpg

Chocolate & cherry had a chocolate base as well as a vanilla base, with cherries mixed in. This was a bit basic as a flavor but it was decent and sort of reminded me of cherry Garcia.
    pll6s7mhsw49.jpg

I have never seen these! I want the pistachio, thanks for reviewing. My favorite nut is pistachio and I just love chocolate pistachio combo. I feel like there are NOT enough chocolate pistachio flavored things, lol.

So sad, I used their store locator and it said none are available around my zip code 🙁.

Oh no, that's too bad that they're not available by you. I've only seen them at a Safeway store near me that recently was renovated and started stocking them. None of my other grocery stores carry them, but maybe they'll eventually expand into other stores.
  • missperfectpitch
    yshv50l7935b.png

I love Perfect Bar! I really want to try this!

I lovee all things birthday cake so want to try this too. I’ve never had one of their bars even though I had coupons for before. I forgot to use them and then they were expired, lol. I still have to try the raw rev new birthday cake bar but I haven’t found yet,

Their bars are really good but also pretty high calorie (since they're mostly peanut butter, almond butter, etc.), so I don't have them that often.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    ntqtb4spxj9w.jpg
    neto4p5bserd.jpg
    I tried a few more of the Culture Republick light probiotic ice creams in matcha and fudge, pistachio and salted caramel, milk & honey, and chocolate & cherry. I'm enjoying them, but I'm not sure where they fit as they're not like other light ice creams. The texture is dense, but not in a Haagen-Dazs dense type of way; it creates more of a slightly chewy type texture (which I don't mind, it's just different). In terms of taste, they don't have the icy/airy sweet/skim taste that some light ice creams get, but they also don't have the taste of regular ice creams either - maybe they're closer to a frozen yogurt.

I'm not a huge matcha fan, but I didn't mind it in the matcha & fudge flavor. The chocolate swirls helped to balance out everything.
    g3f9tz6rcx7n.jpg

I really liked the pistachio & salted caramel flavor. Pistachio base plus pistachio pieces plus a generous amount of salted caramel. This was one of my favorite flavors from this brand.
    honwr1mq74iz.jpg

Milk & honey sounds like a boring flavor, but it was actually pretty good. I'm not sure what the "milk" flavor is, as this tasted more like just a vanilla flavor with a honey swirl.
    hsyyyxjpjc47.jpg

Chocolate & cherry had a chocolate base as well as a vanilla base, with cherries mixed in. This was a bit basic as a flavor but it was decent and sort of reminded me of cherry Garcia.
    pll6s7mhsw49.jpg

I have never seen these! I want the pistachio, thanks for reviewing. My favorite nut is pistachio and I just love chocolate pistachio combo. I feel like there are NOT enough chocolate pistachio flavored things, lol.

So sad, I used their store locator and it said none are available around my zip code 🙁.

I *think* we have this in my local Vons but will have to take a closer look now. Of which I did with the store locator and nope!

I've never had chocolate and pistachio anything together. Sounds yummy.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Agreed. Something is wrong with the new Dunkin name. Totally weird.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ntqtb4spxj9w.jpg
    neto4p5bserd.jpg

g3f9tz6rcx7n.jpg

honwr1mq74iz.jpg

hsyyyxjpjc47.jpg

pll6s7mhsw49.jpg

I *think* we have this in my local Vons but will have to take a closer look now. Of which I did with the store locator and nope!

Omg, you need to! It is the BEST combo. I have had a few chocolate pistachio bars and they are incredible. I love chocolate covered pistachio as well. These are AMAZING. 87mzyfr30jx3.png

My dad was traveling and brought me back a bag because he knows I have a chocolate pistachio obsession. I wish they sold them here. Actually, maybe I don't because then I'd be using half my calories on chocolate every day.

kxjbjsxngsn4.png
    You guys were right, something just looks wrong about the new name :D

Yikes, there goes my childhood! You try the new pistachio almond fudge latte from DD yet? It's nice!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Just tried the new banana split latte from Dunkin’ and it was way too sweet but definitely had a distinct banana split flavor which was a lot more than I was expecting! Dunkin’ seems hit or miss with their flavors, but thankfully this is one they’ve hit on the mark since it’s not just sweet but tastes like nothing like their Peeps swirl. That being said, while they executed the “banana split” flavor well, it tastes strange combined with coffee in my opinion. Banana split and coffee are not two flavors that really go together...
    I should’ve tried their pistachio almond fudge swirl instead, that one sounds really good!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »
    ntqtb4spxj9w.jpg
    neto4p5bserd.jpg

g3f9tz6rcx7n.jpg

honwr1mq74iz.jpg

hsyyyxjpjc47.jpg

pll6s7mhsw49.jpg

Omg, you need to! It is the BEST combo. I have had a few chocolate pistachio bars and they are incredible. I love chocolate covered pistachio as well. These are AMAZING. 87mzyfr30jx3.png

My dad was traveling and brought me back a bag because he knows I have a chocolate pistachio obsession. I wish they sold them here. Actually, maybe I don't because then I'd be using half my calories on chocolate every day.

Excuse you. Why would you bring up the gloriousness of pistachios and chocolate together if I couldn't find them at my online go tos....walmart.com and target.com.? :)

Which is probably good because I kinda forgot I can't eat nuts right now (which I remembered after trying to eat a kind bar this morning).

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    That Thai Sweet Chili flavor is tempting.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Interesting how there's no "sweet" flavor for the banana chips. I love some traditional banana chips that I usually see around the regular bananas at my store. I'd eat those like crazy before I realized just how many calories were in them. Would still love to try these though!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    Interesting how there's no "sweet" flavor for the banana chips. I love some traditional banana chips that I usually see around the regular bananas at my store. I'd eat those like crazy before I realized just how many calories were in them. Would still love to try these though!

These would be amazing with some sweet flavors! I can imagine a peanut butter or cinnamon. I don’t think I’ve ever seen sweet banana chips that are cut this thin with this texture. They are really different.
  • missperfectpitch
    These are fantastic! They really ARE Bananas! You can taste a slight banana flavor but it actually pairs well with the savory flavors surprisingly. I loved the salt n vinegar and harbenaro garlic.
    Habanero garlic sounds awesome!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Lil Buff is changing their recipe... hopefully they’ll still be good! If anyone tries their new formula please report back!
    c7ja5ai3o4ud.png
  • maidinthediningroom
    maidinthediningroom Posts: 1 Member
    ddi6836n1d7j.jpeg
    I’m loving these with my eggs! Most of the time I only use two eggs whites so just 1 Tbs of the Veggies for your Eggs is good, esp at only 10 calories! Really adds a lot of flavor. All the varieties have been good.
  • glassyo
    ddi6836n1d7j.jpeg
    I’m loving these with my eggs! Most of the time I only use two eggs whites so just 1 Tbs of the Veggies for your Eggs is good, esp at only 10 calories! Really adds a lot of flavor. All the varieties have been good.

I could do with some veggies. Where'd you find this?