FASTer way to fat loss program

Hi fellow MFP’s! Has anyone completed the FASTer way to fat loss program, and if so, do you mind sharing your success? I just started the 6 week program today!

Replies

• vsg1960
    vsg1960 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started Monday. How have you done. Anxious to see how this does.
  • neharding4553
    neharding4553 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started Monday also! So far so good. I was excited to have more carbs today lol. Good luck! Keep in touch :)
  • ebenbrika3205
    ebenbrika3205 Posts: 2 Member
    I start tomorrow!! Keep in touch!
  • crazyleighton
    crazyleighton Posts: 1 Member
    What is the 6 week challenge?
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    What is this 6wk program?
  • micknab
    micknab Posts: 2 Member
    I start the Faster Way in May. How are you doing so far?
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    what is this program?
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Flowers21 wrote: »
    I am just finishing week 5!
    This journey has been AMAZING and I LOVE IT. The 16/8 fasting is SO EASY. The Carb cycling sounds crazy, but it works. I didn't start noticing changes until week 3, when a bra I bought had been a bit too small to hook & it fit. Since then, my favorite pairs of "active" wear, mostly PJ pants, have all gotten looser. My energy levels are balancing out. I have recently had a sinus infection and not once did I feel like I needed different foods. I don't get headaches from any of it. Honestly, the hardest is part is all the food I eat. It takes 2 weeks to get used to eating so much. Learning to meal plan effectively has been a huge benefit. Switching from counting stupid calories to counting macros is not only easy but took the stress out of what I am eating. For me, FWTFL has, so far, been everything it was cracked up to be.
    Good luck, ladies. I hope you enjoy the program as much as I am. I just signed up for Round #2 because I love how I feel & the progress I am seeing.
    What is this program plz share some details
    May that’s the one I can stick to

• floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    As a rule, I don't support MLMs-- however, I do have a coworker or 2 doing it who have seen some results! Good luck.
  • Pinkclemonade
    Pinkclemonade Posts: 3 Member
    Tried it last year. Lost a few pounds but didn't like the program. I joined for the accountability and support and felt I got neither. Wish I would have saved my money. Don't recommend it.
  • jenmccoy262
    jenmccoy262 Posts: 2 Member
    I started the program a year ago and it is the first time I achieved a significant and sustainable difference in my fitness. Having been a runner, I tried to keep the calories-in/calories-out balance to manage/maintain my weight. After having a baby in my mid-40's and turning 50, I figured it was all part of the cycle of life to slowly put on weight, decade after decade. When a friend posted her success with FWTFL, I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try but my expectations were kept low since other attempts were only briefly successful.

Long story short, I'm down 5" around my belly, 4" around my arms, and 25 lbs overall. Like everything in life, you get out of it what you put in. For me, figuring out the nutrition part of it, practicing better accountability (my participation and consistency), and the community aspect of focusing on PROGRESS over PERFECTION lead to my success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!