MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - April 2019

Replies

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,337 Member
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    8924 steps.

A favor if I ask, my wife is back on MFP and could use some friends whether she thinks so or not. Her username 47Angie if you could send her a friend request.

Thank you all for your help and encouragement.

Have her get in this group for next month. You can request which team she'd like to be on. It's wonderful that your wife is joining you, even if she's not ready for the group. That should be a really good thing for you and your journey as well. Nothing is better than having a "real-life" accountability partner and figuring out healthy meals etc together. Congrats!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    BB for Monday 4/29

Steps: 20231
    Exercise Minutes: 107
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 5 Weigh In
    Tuesday
    Previous: 152.2
    Current: 151.0

Awesome!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Week 4 Weigh in
    Weight in Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous Weight - 239.2
    Current Weight - 237.4

Woot woot!! I'll post my steps after I get to work tonight, I'm a few days behind :smile:
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    So sorry, forgot to post my numbers on Friday.

Username: grizziegriz
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 158.7
    Today's Weight: 158.7

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,891 Member
    I'm sure your captains will be reminding you again, but
    MAY registration is OPEN! Be sure your weigh-ins are ON TIME this week - to be counted in the grand finale! This week's weigh-in is also your start weight for May, so it is really important to get it posted. Keep up being great losers!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Monday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking
    One week after surgery and all my extra weight is gone ai am feeling strongier and off all pain med. Time to start doing more if my wife lets me. It is great to have someone looking out for me and stopping me from doing dumb things
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited April 2019
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 214.2
    Todays Weight: 213.6

Well, at least it's down! I'm hoping for a much better May! :)

Steps: 4/29-7384
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Good Afternoon Fat2Fit Challengers

As you all may or may not know, our own Greg ( @navydaddjtc ) lost his mother after a long and difficult illness. In a show of support and to help let Greg know he has our support and is in our thoughts - I ask that each of us pause for a moment of reflection and then post a heart or a rose on the Workout Warriors Team Thread or in your own thread with Greg (@Navydaddjtc) tagged in the message...

Let's help share in his loss and help him through these difficult times...!

Steve

0zdhkfvyob4h.jpg
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Steps
    25th - 15876
    26th - 9014
    27th - 5801
    28th - 9313
    29th - 10849

@Navydaddjtc :heart:
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    BB check in
    29th April;
    steps; 4,682 exercise 30 mina
    30th April
    Steps 15,084 Exercise 150 ish, (90 mins spin, 60 mins zumba, 30 mins weights plus treadmill and general stuff)
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    @Navydaddjtc ❤️🌹
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 688 Member
    edited April 2019
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Today’s Weight: 207

Thanks again for all of your work this month with the baseball game. Mark and I were messaging at what a life saver you were stepping up for that.

Are we still playing?

You're welcome and yes we're still playing. This is the last week. I've been posting our Stats directly into the baseball thread
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    4/29: 3293

Well I hadn't charged my Fitbit and didn't have it on most of the day.
    But my bf did get me a new fitness tracker. So now I'm using the new Garmin vivofit 4.
    Yesterday I worked on legs. Today's workout is abs.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Check in for Tuesday 4/30

Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Upper Fix
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,045 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    MAY registration is OPEN! Be sure your weigh-ins are ON TIME this week - to be counted in the grand finale! This week's weigh-in is also your start weight for May, so it is really important to get it posted. Keep up being great losers!

I sent this link to my wife and MFP is not letting her access it. I'll have her keep trying.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    jugar wrote: »

I sent this link to my wife and MFP is not letting her access it. I'll have her keep trying.

Looks like she is all set now. Welcome @47Angie !
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,566 Member
    8924 steps.

A favor if I ask, my wife is back on MFP and could use some friends whether she thinks so or not. Her username 47Angie if you could send her a friend request.

Have her get in this group for next month. You can request which team she'd like to be on. It's wonderful that your wife is joining you, even if she's not ready for the group. That should be a really good thing for you and your journey as well. Nothing is better than having a "real-life" accountability partner and figuring out healthy meals etc together. Congrats!

Great idea! Is she's not ready to track, she could consider the cheering squad? My husband is on board with my changes, and making a few himself. Nothing as radical as me, but it really is a huge help to me to have him in the game.

Anyway, I did send Angie a friend request.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,566 Member
    @Navydaddjtc ❤️🌹

We are all thinking of you and your family on this difficult time.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,045 Member
    8924 steps.

Great idea! Is she's not ready to track, she could consider the cheering squad? My husband is on board with my changes, and making a few himself. Nothing as radical as me, but it really is a huge help to me to have him in the game.

Anyway, I did send Angie a friend request.

She has accepted your request and the others.. I think she is in our group now.
    What is a cheer section? This the first I've heard of it. Did I overlook something?
This discussion has been closed.