The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    askeeney wrote: »
    enjlw2nea2r4.jpeg
    Darn sun bringing out the freckles. Makeup doesn’t stand a chance in this battle

Freckles are the best! 😊
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    askeeney wrote: »
    enjlw2nea2r4.jpeg
    Darn sun bringing out the freckles. Makeup doesn’t stand a chance in this battle

Freckles are the best! 😊

I agree
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    1e32hjkfbq2a.jpeg
    Good morning ☀️

I'm not a fan of bright red lipstick but you actually pull it off really well 🖒

The eyes, the lipstick, the outfit, the hair.. 😍🔥

Thank you so much :) actually nice to dress up for work some day since I lost 70 pounds , before I just didn’t care . I like putting a little more effort in these days. 🤗 thanks again
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    Snapped one off last week while in Hawaii 🌺
    remru98ut44m.jpeg

Great Pix!

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    kelagurl wrote: »
    They’re a lot of fit and attractive people in this thread!! Keep it up. I don’t take enough photos, I have far too many pics of my cats lmao. But here’s one of me being a goof 😜 and then serial mmqrisqolp80.jpeg
    v4qzhnruv0bv.jpeg
    And here’s one with my partner in crime, Sasha pptlxuncqj28.jpeg

Girl you are just 😧😍😍😍
    I LOVE them curls!
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    They’re a lot of fit and attractive people in this thread!! Keep it up. I don’t take enough photos, I have far too many pics of my cats lmao. But here’s one of me being a goof 😜 and then serial mmqrisqolp80.jpeg
    v4qzhnruv0bv.jpeg

Omg you are BEAUTIFUL!!! You remind me of a young Rae Dawn Chong , beautiful actress
  • kelagurl
    kelagurl Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks so much @rickiimarieee !!! I have so many curly hair products, I’ve embraced it (finally) and let it grow lol And you’re absolutely gorgeous!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Thanks so much @rickiimarieee !!! I have so many curly hair products, I’ve embraced it (finally) and let it grow lol And you’re absolutely gorgeous!

YES embrace that because it and you are absolutely stunning 😍
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️
  • kelagurl
    kelagurl Posts: 52 Member
    @the_conspicuous_quesadilla bahaha!!! She was not. She had enough of my shenanigans, she doesn’t understand why I hold my phone in front of her face

@WendyJoy76 ah!! What a sweet compliment!! Love that actress. Thank you beauty
  • Mm2Hh7
    Love all the positivity in here!!! Keep spreading the love!! 💖
  • Mm2Hh7
    v4qzhnruv0bv.jpeg

You need to take and post more selfies;)