Apple Watch challenge anyone?

korina75
korina75 Posts: 297 Member
I’d love to have an Apple Watch challenge with some new folks! I think we would just need to exchange names and emails. Did one with my husband a few weeks ago and he wiped the floor with me. 😂 but it kicked me into high gear! Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll set up an email blast. Deadline to join is by Thursday 6pm and the challenge will start Friday....

Replies

• bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    Send you a request :)
  • korina75
    Thanks!!! How/what team do I choose?
  • StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 343 Member
    I would be up! (been on MFP since Feb and using Apple Watch extensively then the track exercise) How do I join?
  • korina75
    I just joined a team that @bioreplika sent me a link to on a challenges app. But I am so new to all of this, best if they explain it. :D I'm still not sure I did it right! But if you go on the challenges app (got it in the app store) add me as a friend there and I'll help you as much as I can. I'm Kori L.
  • korina75
    The app is called challenges and teh website is lose it.
  • StatChicBayes
    Ok - installed the Challenges app, but looks like I need an invite code to join an existing challenge from @bioreplika ????
  • bioreplika
    xfqm 😊
  • bioreplika
    Hi guys once you download the app and enter the above code it will show you team with free slots or you can create your own team it's very straight forward just follow the on screen information any questions please ask :smile:
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Come join my team... May is in the bag 😆
  • sherbearp0123
    sherbearp0123 Posts: 111 Member
    I just joined a team, first challenge for me. Not sure how this works. Thanks guys!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Hi I would like to join but how do I set it up I have an Apple Watch
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Download the challenges app and input the xfqm code to join this challenge. Then it should give you group options to join.
  • korina75
    I'm still not really sure what I'm doing so maybe someone who does can invite you? They just started today.
  • korina75
    Only team that had space was Burn It so that's where I am!
  • bioreplika
    You can either join a team with a free slot if not create your own team let me know if you have any questions 😊😊
  • StatChicBayes
    OK I joined team "supersonic" as that was the option presented. Looks like there is room for two more members!
  • Nfedewa9442
    Nfedewa9442 Posts: 30 Member
    I just joined as well, it put me in Supersonic, but if y’all want me on a separate team, no worries, just let me know. Thanks :)
  • hfergie
    hfergie Posts: 14 Member
    I just joined supersonic as welll—you guys are amazing!!
  • StatChicBayes
    Welcome @hfergie and @Nfedewa9442 ! Should be fun!
  • StatChicBayes
    @bioreplika I adjusted my move goal (lowered) based on the Challenges app recommendation. Do you know if that actually impacts how move points are calculated?