New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Those look so good @Noreenmarie1234! I'd like to try them but I have never even seen that brand. What store?

1o21p6jk57sz.png

I love Blue Bell!! Has anyone seen this in stores?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    0lkb3kqrxdbw.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Cotton candy custard? It’s about time!!!
    a9zuy2yitgom.jpeg
  • hgycta
    For those who don’t like sickeningly sweet coffee but love trying new flavors, the pistachio almond fudge swirl is A LOT better than banana split. It’s not something I’ll probably go back out and get again since I don’t normally crave pistachios nor almonds, but it was true to the flavor. Honesty it sort of reminded me of an amaretto coffee!
    ahyoo5uam3lk.jpeg
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    Those look so good @Noreenmarie1234! I'd like to try them but I have never even seen that brand. What store?

1o21p6jk57sz.png

I love Blue Bell!! Has anyone seen this in stores?

Walmart
  • vnb_208
    tosle2nv7gez.jpg
    Yummmmyy me a being pb lover could use more pb but this will do for now
  • vnb_208
    hkqb3qw1pnib.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    tosle2nv7gez.jpg

I need to try these!!!

This butter spread looks interesting.
    gxobg4vxo45y.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    tosle2nv7gez.jpg

I need to try these!!!

gxobg4vxo45y.png

wut...

What would you even do with that? I'd rather just double-down with Nutella...

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Just as an announcement, Quest reformulated their protein shakes. I bought my usual cookies and cream flavor and I am very disappointed. You now get 6 less servings per container (used to be 28 servings now 22). My favorite part about the cookies and cream shake was that it had crunchy cookie bits in it but with the new formula they don't have that anymore, I am very disappointed! The taste is alright and did not change too much but with the lack of cookie bits and smaller amount I will probably not be buying it anymore :/

Dang! That was one of my faves too,what's up with these companies and all their recipe changes? Annoying,have you tried the Quest hero bars? Now those are amazing!! They better not mess with those
  • vnb_208
    e59duymp4do3.jpg
    How did i miss this
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Just as an announcement, Quest reformulated their protein shakes. I bought my usual cookies and cream flavor and I am very disappointed. You now get 6 less servings per container (used to be 28 servings now 22). My favorite part about the cookies and cream shake was that it had crunchy cookie bits in it but with the new formula they don't have that anymore, I am very disappointed! The taste is alright and did not change too much but with the lack of cookie bits and smaller amount I will probably not be buying it anymore :/

Dang! That was one of my faves too,what's up with these companies and all their recipe changes? Annoying,have you tried the Quest hero bars? Now those are amazing!! They better not mess with those

Quest hero taste alright; allulose (new/hyped ingredient sugar substitute without the blood glucose impact) has a texture similar to sugar but can mess up one's constitution (quantity/dose dependent); recommended to just not overdo it
  • hgycta
    Rita’s gelati with their new cotton candy custard and their cotton candy ice is everything I’ve been needing.
    I also tried their marshmallow peanut butter cream ice and my goodness, it’s just like Enlightened’s marshmallow peanut butter but less dense (not less calories though unfortunately)!
    I don’t know why I don’t go there more they have some really awesome flavors! But I have a feeling their new custards will be my downfall...
    wxpqf75odkrf.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    hgycta wrote: »
    Rita’s gelati with their new cotton candy custard and their cotton candy ice is everything I’ve been needing.
    I also tried their marshmallow peanut butter cream ice and my goodness, it’s just like Enlightened’s marshmallow peanut butter but less dense (not less calories though unfortunately)!
    I don’t know why I don’t go there more they have some really awesome flavors! But I have a feeling their new custards will be my downfall...
    wxpqf75odkrf.jpeg

I saw this and thought of you, " FREE Italian Ice at Rita's on Friday May 3rd - App Download Required, just download the Rita's app or search the app store for it. ON FRIDAY MAY 3rd you will get a notification to claim your Free Ice! Go to any store to get yours, show them the app and it will be free"

I used to get Rita's all the time when I lived near one. I REALLY miss living near one.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    tosle2nv7gez.jpg

I need to try these!!!

gxobg4vxo45y.png

wut...

What would you even do with that? I'd rather just double-down with Nutella...

LOL, nutella & butter added to something would be....incredible.

If I tried this though, I would probably try on bread or waffles/pancakes for that buttery/chocolate flavor. But I am sure it pales in comparison to a nutella/butter combo.
  • hgycta
    hgycta wrote: »
    wxpqf75odkrf.jpeg

I saw this and thought of you, " FREE Italian Ice at Rita's on Friday May 3rd - App Download Required, just download the Rita's app or search the app store for it. ON FRIDAY MAY 3rd you will get a notification to claim your Free Ice! Go to any store to get yours, show them the app and it will be free"

I used to get Rita's all the time when I lived near one. I REALLY miss living near one.

Sweet thank you!!!!! I’m dying to go back and try their Swedish fish ice, have you ever tried that one???

Also got an email about these!
    fstqaksirf3g.png
    66vowdd0d4xm.png
  • ribye
    ribye Posts: 59 Member
    edited May 2019
    I bought a couple of them. Target puts them on sale for a buck pretty often. The lemon one is super lemony FYI.
    86mk409a9o22.png
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

Love these, tuna and chicken, low calories high protein, I usually eat 2 for lunch or sometimes a snack and I'm good
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    56v31fq4ltev.png
    vlbznqgi9mzy.png
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    ribye wrote: »
    I bought a couple of them. Target puts them on sale for a buck pretty often. The lemon one is super lemony FYI.
    86mk409a9o22.png
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

Love these, tuna and chicken, low calories high protein, I usually eat 2 for lunch or sometimes a snack and I'm good

Agree! Im currently working through all the flavors and have liked them all. They are great to take anywhere since they dont need refrigeration. Perfect for when on a business trip and not wanting to go out or order the calorie bombs that are room service 😉