Apple Watch challenge anyone?

Replies

• Justinrw86
    Justinrw86 Posts: 21 Member
    Team S’get-it. All welcome to join
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    I was wondering about changing the move goal as well. I didn’t do it as I want to keep my higher goal. Does that effect the challenge if we don’t lower it to 250?
  • StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 343 Member
    I think it might as you get 12 points once you close the ring and then another 12 points each time you go around again up to 36 points. So with a higher goal it would take longer to reach the Mac possible points. The store on their website indicated that v each person has a different goal based on their weight to add it is harder for someone who weighs 100 pounds to burn 500 calories composed to someone who weighs 250 so this is their attempt to make it fairer.
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    edited May 2019
    cjc8ugnmi0gb.jpeg

I changed my goal for my move from my normal goal of 790. I can’t normally get that x three in a day!
    @Justinrw86 I joined your team!
    @auburngirl06 War Eagle!
  • bioreplika
    bioreplika Posts: 136 Member
    Hi if you go to the page where you see all your team members
    Hit the view history tab below
    Once you on history page you will have point details on the top click on that
    That explains point system in details
    Please let me know if you have any questions 😊😊😊
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Thank you! War Eagle 🦅

So I did not change my move goal on my watch. I still 24 points yesterday for move goal (so 2 times around @ 270 each is 540). I ended the day with 547 so it still seems to work if you don’t change it.
  • miakelaa
    miakelaa Posts: 43 Member
    I joined!
  • measurecp
    measurecp Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in. They put me in the Fit Fam team. Someone join me!
  • C3001
    C3001 Posts: 28 Member
    I joined you measurecp! Excited to see how this works since it's my first challenge too!
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Yeah, it still works fine if you don’t adjust your move goal on the watch. My watch goal is 500 and i only have about 1200 calories burned so far today, but I still have the max 36 points for going around my move ring 3 times (in app goal is 290).

I’m glad I opened this to read. I couldn’t figure out why my goal was lower than someone else’s, but now I know it’s based on weight and I no longer feel like a cheat. 🤣 He’s over 6 feet tall so it makes sense he’d burn calories faster than me.
  • kelagurl
    kelagurl Posts: 52 Member
    How’s everyone doing in the challenge?! :)
  • bioreplika
    I'll be posting June Apple watch challenge soon on my profile
  • StatChicBayes
    Thanks @bioreplika ! This month's challenge has really helped with meeting exercise goals, although will probably not do so well with the holiday weekend here! Looking forward to next months challenge!
  • crowleyed72
    crowleyed72 Posts: 247 Member
    This still going on?
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    This challenge by far keeps me the most active consistently. I’ll definitely be joining for June!
  • bioreplika
    Here’s the information for June! If you choose to join the challenge (and I hope you do!) please be sure to wear your watch as often as possible! Even on days you don’t work out you can still earn your team points! ☀️

You have been invited to compete in ''June Apple Watch Challenge ''!

First, download Challenges:
    http://apple.co/29WoKbl

Once you have the app, enter invite code: 'cv6c' or tap on the link below to join:

https://loseit.com/challenges-invite?&eligibilitycode=cv6c

Let me know if you have any questions!
  • wombatdazzler
    wombatdazzler Posts: 14 Member
    Team Super Bilbys ready to go in June.
  • StatChicBayes
    Team "Tour de Fat" is ready! Looking for team mates!
  • just4peju
    just4peju Posts: 7 Member
    Hi every one, I'm on board for the June challenge- Team Tour de Fat. Its time to get back body back :)
  • StatChicBayes
    Welcome aboard @just4peju!