New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 I just downloaded the Rita’s app and it has a spot for a referral code. I’m not sure if you get anything for having people sign up with one or not, but if you wanted to post a code I’d love to use it and help you work towards some sort of freebie for the next time you’re around a Rita’s! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 I just downloaded the Rita’s app and it has a spot for a referral code. I’m not sure if you get anything for having people sign up with one or not, but if you wanted to post a code I’d love to use it and help you work towards some sort of freebie for the next time you’re around a Rita’s! :)

Aw thanks you are too sweet, but no I don’t have the app. I just saw the promo and then when I saw your post about Rita’s had to share lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    widgit808 wrote: »
    ribye wrote: »
    I bought a couple of them. Target puts them on sale for a buck pretty often. The lemon one is super lemony FYI.
    86mk409a9o22.png
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    t7s0svjdlcd2.jpg
    Idk if their new but its new to me... I'm a fan of the tuna packs so I'm will be grabbing some and storing them in my purse and office

Love these, tuna and chicken, low calories high protein, I usually eat 2 for lunch or sometimes a snack and I'm good

Agree! Im currently working through all the flavors and have liked them all. They are great to take anywhere since they dont need refrigeration. Perfect for when on a business trip and not wanting to go out or order the calorie bombs that are room service 😉

I’ve been wanting to try these, I forgot about them!

5e3kq0hcyrx3.jpeg
    l9g7ijgrbwqv.jpeg
    I really liked the banana strawberry and honey chocolate. I really loved all of them (besides the pea protein one, that was gross) but they were nothing incredible that I’d go out of my way to try again.

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    0109966_galil-watermelon-seeds.jpg_H600.jpg

These are probably not new, but I had no idea people ate watermelon seeds on purpose. I didn't get them because it said you crack them open to get to the seed like with sunflower seeds. But they look so thin so not sure how easy they'd be to crack open.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited May 2019
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

These are probably not new, but I had no idea people ate watermelon seeds on purpose. I didn't get them because it said you crack them open to get to the seed like with sunflower seeds. But they look so thin so not sure how easy they'd be to crack open.

tb0s11mmcvaf.png
    bhkftlbq4dc4.png
  • PaperDoll_

tb0s11mmcvaf.png

:o
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

Definitely want to try them! Where did you find them at?
  • PaperDoll_
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Definitely want to try them! Where did you find them at?

I saw them at Kroger. They were in the kosher department.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member

The answer is YES to these and I'm going to look high and low to find them! I LOVE eating regular watermelon seeds, right out the watermelon--LOVE THEM and to see these makes me smile with delight from ear to ear.

ALSO

bhkftlbq4dc4.png

Super YES to this too, never heard of it, but LOVE nut butters so much and use them in all kinds of different ways, like making homemade candy like stuff (using cottage cheese, nut butter and cacao or coco powder) tastes so good. Thanks you guys for posting this YUMMMY looking stuff!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    z5k531f6oja0.png
    I've been loving all the egg white chips, wonder if these will be any good.
  • Noreenmarie1234

The answer is YES to these and I'm going to look high and low to find them! I LOVE eating regular watermelon seeds, right out the watermelon--LOVE THEM and to see these makes me smile with delight from ear to ear.

ALSO

bhkftlbq4dc4.png

Super YES to this too, never heard of it, but LOVE nut butters so much and use them in all kinds of different ways, like making homemade candy like stuff (using cottage cheese, nut butter and cacao or coco powder) tastes so good. Thanks you guys for posting this YUMMMY looking stuff!

I had no clue people ate them either! I had no clue there was something inside the seed like sunflower seeds either, LOL! I want to try them now just to see what they taste like. They look like pumpkin seeds and I LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    z5k531f6oja0.png

These look so interesting! I've never seen egg white chips, I gotta find them!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019

ALSO

bhkftlbq4dc4.png

I had no clue people ate them either! I had no clue there was something inside the seed like sunflower seeds either, LOL! I want to try them now just to see what they taste like. They look like pumpkin seeds and I LOVE roasted pumpkin seeds.

I started eating raw watermelon seeds, right out the melon a few years ago. When I was growing up, they didn't have seedless watermelon, so the only watermelon we had to eat was the big oblong ones, loaded with seeds. Back then, watermelon seeds were the mega bummer/a pain to deal with/a hinderance to eating some watermelon, PLUS we were taught/trained that if you ate watermelon seeds, you'd grow a watemelon in your stomach/that it was actually DANGEROUS to eat watermelon seeds--so the answer was, for many, many years... NO and NEVER to eating watermelon seeds the majority of my old life. Then, a few years ago, I purchased the now kinda hard to find big oblong seeded watermelon and instead of tossing the gathered seeds, as I had done all my life...I ATE THEM! I ate them because I was wondering what they taste like--soooooo YUMMY. They taste like a combo of sunflower seeds mixed with almonds mixed with pumpkin seeds and the inner white part of a pomegranate seed/aril as well--SUPER YUMMY AND CRUNCHY they are .

AFTER I first started eating them, I looked up "eating watermelon seeds and are watermelon seeds good for you: and found that they are super good for you, supposedly even better than the melon itself and it's been ON with eating raw watermelon seeds ever since. Watermelon super fills me up and the extra seeds are kinda like a "dessert" of sorts.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Super random, but anyone remember these? Like a thing of 2006 haha

2zcb1wvhri9q.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Super random, but anyone remember these? Like a thing of 2006 haha

2zcb1wvhri9q.png

OMG YES! Those were disgusting. I remember they were one of the first "health food" bars I tried.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    113717804752_1.jpg

Ingredience: Ketogenic creamer blend [coconut oil, mct oil (medium chain triglycerides), grass-fed butter], guar gum and himalayan pink salt.

Nutrition

Serving Size: 2 tbsp (12g)
    Amount per Serving My Daily Value
    Calories 90Kcal 5%
    Calories from Fat 70Kcal 11%
    Total Fat 8g 13%
    Saturated Fat 8g 47%
    Trans Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 80mg 3%
    Potassium 75mg 2%
    Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 2g 3%
    Added Sugars 0g 0%
    Protein 0.25g 1%
    Vitamin A 0IU 0%
    Vitamin C 0mg 0%
    Calcium 0mg 0%
    Iron 0mg 0%
    Vitamin D 0IU 0%

Sooooooooooo delicious--so GOOD! I mix this (about 1 tablespoon so or) with a wee bit (1/2 of teaspoon) of some yummy liquid flavored coffee creamer or a teaspoon or so of plain water, to stir it up into a smooth concoction BEFORE pouring my coffee in, because otherwise sometimes using this alone clumps up something fierce when you pour ALL of your hot coffee in first. Again, when you stir it up FIRST with a with some kind of other liquid (even a bit-a couple of teaspoons of the hot coffee FIRST and stir it up until it becomes smooth), it'll become as smooth as silk. What does it taste like--THE YUM, like old school coffee and cream used to taste many years ago. I found this at Marshall's (it's kinda expensive, cost about $9.00 at Marshall's, but lasts a long time) and again, THE YUM in coffee!!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Keto-Cafe-Ketogenic-Creamer/dp/B07H2RVNPK
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    z5k531f6oja0.png

On Impulsive Buy someone spotted them at Whole Foods.