Help with snacking!!

1212223242527»

Replies

• rubyslipperss1
    rubyslipperss1 Posts: 31 Member
    I have purchased sourdough pretzel nuggets and put 15 nuggets (150 calories) in a plastic container and nibble on them throughout the day. I bought mini Kind Bars (100 calories), individual portion packages of Goldfish crackers. Radishes with a bit of salt, cherry tomatoes, an apple sliced in wedges.....all allow you to "snack" without feeling guilty.
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    So snacks not my issue today. I need to plan ahead with food better

In your much earlier post from 2017, you said you wanted to get down to 180lbs. How's that going for you??!?!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    At 194 now still trying lol
  • Ralphone
    I need to check this post more to keep me on track . Today has been pretty good
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Ralphone wrote: »
    At 194 now still trying lol

That's awesome buddy!!! I was at a perfect weight in 2017!!! Now I'm the biggest I've ever been. 😭😭😭 I will definetly keep checking this post!!!
  • Samcn62
    Samcn62 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, my name is Sue, been in and off here for last six years. Weight up and down and up, going down again. Started originally at 198lbs now 162lbs.
    It’s the evening snacking! Crisps and chocolate, my favourite go to snack, none only keep the crisps I don’t like for my grandkids, and the chocolate they like. But if desperate have been known to munch yucky crisps 😂😂😂 I feel your snackers pain.
    I forgive myself and start again the next day.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    I think an important thing to do is stop and focus on why you are wanting that food. Are you bored? Are you emotional? Or are you legit hungry? I personally try to distract myself by doing other things when my food cravings kick in, and I know I am not actually hungry. WILLPOWER. That's honestly what it comes down to. I'd also say, try working on adding in healthier options, so that if you absolutely cannot fight it, at least you are going for a healthier food.

You can do this!
  • Ralphone
    So I am vacation this week .So today I snacked and tomorrow I will do better. I fall down some times lol .Thanks for all the positive energy and advice!!
  • Ralphone
    Ok check up its early but now snacks
  • Ralphone
    Ok still here let's have a great late night snack free week
  • Ralphone
    Ok no late snacks doing better!!!