Daily Battle With The Scale

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    165.6 today!!! Hahaha pms you won't stop me Easter I enjoyed you so much and I am so excited that I can do that!!! Hello!!! I'm getting healthy inside and out!! Winning today!!!! Back to pre-easter #s!!! Woo woo that's amazing!!! Now I'm losing on my period!!! It's possible.....never would have known if I hadn't challenged myself to battle the scale!!! The number is part of the process!! Seeing daily what food, water, salt, sodas, sugar all does to my body is teaching me soooooooo much!!! Daily our bodies fluctuate and change we have to measure our success by what we can accomplish running lifting moving in general!!! Do more get more results!!! Wanna lose weight challenge yourself to run two miles!! The scale will change because your body does as you get faster and stronger!!! Losing the number on the scale is exciting.....but even more so I can run thirty minutes straight now!!!! 👊👊👊👊Yeah baby!! I can bike 10 miles!!! I can do wheel in yoga!! I can do so much more!!??? What can you do you couldn't before and what do you want to do that you can't yet????
  • laceygaywilson
    169.2..... pics make me burn up my high speed way to fast lmao!! So y'all will just have to trust me!!! Last few days I hadn't had time to even step on the scale!!! Aunt Flo is packing and should be gone by tomorrow night!!! So by Friday I'll know my actual weight!! Not bloated and fatigued weight haha!! It's amazing to watch the scale as my body goes through the courses of each month!! Really learning about myself and the way my body works!! Love this journey!!
  • laceygaywilson
    167.2 in the past when I didn't understand weight fluctuations. I weighed myself rarely and when I did .....sometimes it would crush my spirits for days! When in reality it could have been water, muscle gain, salt.....many different things!! Now I step on the scale and learn everyday!!!! Aunt Flo is tucking away her crap and leaving so by the end of the week I'll see the bloat go bye-bye!! This has healed me in so many ways!!!
  • ellebl
    ellebl Posts: 14 Member
    edited May 2019
    You and I are about at the same weight range I used to only weigh myself occasionally and I just felt like it wasn't moving fast enough but after watching you're updates on how much it fluctuates I started daily weighing and it's so exciting actually seeing it go down now and I don't dread getting on the scale.
  • laceygaywilson
    ellebl wrote: »
    You and I are about at the same weight range I used to only weigh myself occasionally and I just felt like it wasn't moving fast enough but after watching you're updates on how much it fluctuates I started daily weighing and it's so exciting actually seeing it go down now and I don't dread getting on the scale.

That's so amazing!!!! I'm so happy my journey has helped!!! It has been so refreshing to feel free from that number!! It doesn't define us!!! It is part of the process!! Keep up the hard work!! Woo woo
  • laceygaywilson
    166.6 this morning!! Yah!! Yoga and a 6 hour house and then maybe a bike ride tonight if the weather behaves itself!! I'm sore today!!! Feels gooooood!!! Lmao!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Yesterday I hit an amazing mile stone!!! 164.4!! I've lost 41lbs y'all!!! In the last 48 days I have lost 13!!! It's amazing!!! I am so excited!!! Yesterday I was going for a run and got a call had to rush home!! I didn't die!! Ran the hardest 1/4 mile of my life!! Felt like a rock star!! Then I had a really nice rest day!!! Oh yeah!!
  • laceygaywilson
    After 2 rest days 167!! Yeah I'm in a happy place!! Shooting to burn 1000 calories today!!! Yep yep!!
  • laceygaywilson
    168.4!! Monday feels good y'all!! I'm excited to push hard set fat cells on fire and see major progress #s again FRIYAH!!! Had two whole rest days yesterday was a very active rest day!!! Burned 2000 calories!! Today I wanna do the same!! Burn 2grand!!! I can hit that even on an office day!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    166.0 today!!! Yesterday had a vanilla Coke....feel the carbonation!! Went for some extra cardio last night to help rid the bloat!! Feel better this morning!!! Hot yoga and CALISTHENICS today!! YEEEEEEES!! Maybe a bike ride too!! Gotta clean my nasty house cause I didn't get to yesterday 4 hours in the car booooooo
  • laceygaywilson
    166 even again today! Haven't gotten to work out the last few days! Can't wake up....stayed up too late and feel like a slug...lmao
  • sarebearr
    sarebearr Posts: 59 Member
    I highly highly recommend downloading a weight trend app like Happy Scale (iOS) or Libra (Android). I also get stuck on the numbers and get really discouraged if I don't lose something every day. Happy Scale is awesome because it shows that while to me the daily numbers seem small, overall I am losing!! Really really helps. And encourages you to hit milestones / "mini goals"!
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    We're on a really similar trajectory based on your initial weight. I weighed in at 165.0 today.
  • laceygaywilson
    165.2 feeling great!! Had a very rough week and I wasn't in it to win it....I'm still on top!! Ran strong!! Felt stronger in CALISTHENICS!! Yoga was quick today!! I just feel good today!!! Adjusted my goals a bit!! All in all I'm killing it y'all!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    165.4 after 2 full rest days!! YEEEEEEES!!! This is the plan for the week!
    Today: CALISTHENICS yoga and bike
    Wednesday: yoga and run
    Thursday: CALISTHENICS bike and yoga
    Friday: yoga and run
    Saturday: calisthenics yoga and long bike ride
    Sunday: run and yoga
    Monday: REST

THIS IS THE PLAN WE WILL SEE IF IT ALL WORKS OUT HEHEHE
  • laceygaywilson
    Been up for 24 hours looks like my plan is out da window!!! Husband drama!!! Ugh

On the Wonderful Side of things 161.4!!!! A new low!!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh yes oh yeah what what!!! My body feels good I'm not sore from yesterday's work out!!! I will do cario sometime today!! If I can sleep a lil first!!!
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Great job! I weighed in at 164 this week.
  • laceygaywilson
    etolv wrote: »
    Great job! I weighed in at 164 this week.

Way to go!!!! That's amazing!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Been a lil MIA the last couple days!!!! So much going on!!!! I won't have time for the scale today!! Already running!! I'll weigh in first thang tomorrow!!!!