First day of counting calories instead of slimming world

Hi everyone, my name is Michelle and its my first day of calorie counting.I got to target with slimming world(lost nearly 4stone) but after holidays etc a fair bit of weight has gone back on.I'm determined to get it back off by doing calorie counting.Thanks for your support

Replies

• tess453
    tess453 Posts: 121 Member
    Good luck! I'm doing the same, cancelling my SW membership tomorrow!
  • kbroadhurst93
    kbroadhurst93 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m doing the same! First time I’ve counted calories though.
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    welcome and good luck! i'm down 51 lbs just counting calories and eating better, it's very beneficial!
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    edited March 2019
    Welcome! It may even feel a little bit daunting counting calories at first but just give it a week, It will become second nature! I can't express enough to get a digital food scale :) They go as cheap at 14.99 on Amazon
  • allieelliott17
    allieelliott17 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm doing the same. Lost 3 stone on SW but after staying the same for basically 2 years and not at target I am trying something different and fresh.
    Fingers crossed this will help the last 2 stone shift. Good luck guys. Please add me if you want. :smiley:
  • sjcallery1895
    sjcallery1895 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I've done SW on and off for most of my adult life. I'm now trying calorie counting. Bit scared but feel much more in control and eating "normal" food. Any advice would be gratefully recieved!
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    You can do this :smile: Feel free to add me :smiley: I have lost almost 300 lbs counting calories and working out :smiley:
  • saramelie77
    saramelie77 Posts: 50 Member
    Same here! From Weight Watchers to calories counting, for better accuracy!