Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Roleplay

waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
Roleplay any thing goes
edited May 4

Replies

• waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    Any one can start I happy with any thing
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    No Bubba. You start.
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    What you like
  • Just_Mel_Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,744Member Member Posts: 3,744Member Member
    I hope we get to wear wigs.
    What you like

I'm kind of a stickler for good grammatical structure. Unless we're doing English as a second language role play. Or I was home schooled by Cardi B role play.
    So teacher and student how old
  • Just_Mel_Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,744Member Member Posts: 3,744Member Member
    I'll be a 19 year old aspiring model. You be the agent I'm interviewing with telling me I'm too fat at 107 pounds.
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I'll be a 19 year old aspiring model. You be the agent I'm interviewing with telling me I'm too fat at 107 pounds.

Ok. I call you in to sit down and we start to talk about the job

Ok. I call you in to sit down and we start to talk about the job

Hi I'd like to be a model.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,488Member Member Posts: 3,488Member Member
    Come in hi I'm Wayne sit down and show your portfolio

I'm sorry I don't have a portfolio. I just have these Polaroids. Here's me sitting on a magic mushroom at a theme park wearing white short shorts. Here's one of me in a bikini in Florida outside the hospital. How much does a portfolio cost?

I'm sorry I don't have a portfolio. I just have these Polaroids. Here's me sitting on a magic mushroom at a theme park wearing white short shorts. Here's one of me in a bikini in Florida outside the hospital. How much does a portfolio cost?

I can get it done for a good price of your willing to do things for me

I can get it done for a good price of your willing to do things for me

Oh gosh. You know my friend Kaden told me this was a professional agency I could trust.

Not like that other place I went where they told me to loose 20 pounds by buying cleansing tea they were selling off shelves on the wall.

Plus they wanted to examine for cellulite with a magnifying glass while I was lying face down on the desk with my skirt up.

Do you know that guy?
    Yes I do you look great the way you are what you willing to do
    Yes I do you look great the way you are what you willing to do

What I willing to do? Are you from Bangladesh? I TOLD YOU. I want to be a MODEL.
    No I'm in Australia
This discussion has been closed.