Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Roleplay

Replies

• newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    No I'm in Australia

Well that's weird because I'm in the United States. And I'm standing right in front of you in your modeling agency office.

I'm thinking there might be a rehabilitation facility nearby that's missing a patient, I don't know.
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    What do you mean
    What do you mean

I'm thinking the lunatics might have keys to the asylum. But then again this is a modeling agency and I see myself in a Vogue spread playing chess with Rue Paul in an avant guard promotion for Dolce Gabbana's Summer collection.

Do you think I'd have a shot at something like that at 107 pounds? I mean, with you representing me.
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    What do you mean

I'm thinking the lunatics might have keys to the asylum. But then again this is a modeling agency and I see myself in a Vogue spread playing chess with Rue Paul in an avant guard promotion for Dolce Gabbana's Summer collection.

Do you think I'd have a shot at something like that at 107 pounds? I mean, with you representing me.

Yes I do can we be friends on mfp
    What do you mean

No but I was thinking we could make friends at Starbucks after this and drink lattes and laugh at people with fat bums. Would you like to?
    What do you mean

No but I was thinking we could make friends at Starbucks after this and drink lattes and laugh at people with fat bums. Would you like to?

Yes I would 107 pounds to kg is 48 kg
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
    I screenshot all y’all
    I screenshot all y’all

What
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Just then I show up to deliver a pizza, and to fix the lighting in the "modeling studio"

Ok thanks just go in and fix them please
    What do you mean

Yeah ok. A latte is 350 calories. Will you buy me a cake pop with that? I swear I won't eat or drink anything else for the rest of the day.
    What do you mean

Yeah ok. A latte is 350 calories. Will you buy me a cake pop with that? I swear I won't eat or drink anything else for the rest of the day.

Sure I will pay for it I walk up and pay for it and walk back and sit down next to you
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,904Member Member Posts: 11,904Member Member
    When I adjust bulbs power dies and we're all in dark now.

No worries, hank is here with a disco ball

Oh *kitten* I say
    caco_ethes wrote: »

No worries, hank is here with a disco ball

Thanks
    Just then I show up to deliver a pizza, and to fix the lighting in the "modeling studio"

Wait I thought this was a private interview. Oh you're just delivering a pizza? Okay but I'm not allowed to have that. What are those tools for?

Wayne did you know he was coming?
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,003Member Member Posts: 1,003Member Member
    After reading all this is, I sit hunched over in the shower, head between my knees sobbing hysterically trying to wash away the filth.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    I'll be a 19 year old aspiring model. You be the agent I'm interviewing with telling me I'm too fat at 107 pounds.

I ❤️ you
    Just then I show up to deliver a pizza, and to fix the lig yes I hting in the "modeling studio"

Wait I thought this was a private interview. Oh you're just delivering a pizza? Okay but I'm not allowed to have that. What are those tools for?

Wayne did you know he was coming?

Yes I did sorry
    I screenshot all y’all

What

Oh come on Wayne. It's like headshots.
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,003Member Member Posts: 1,003Member Member
    looks over at Newmeadow....

can you please pass the soap ;)
This discussion has been closed.