Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Roleplay

Replies

• newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    You know, Wayne, you told me to put my clothes back on and make my way from the agency storefront to the modeling studio in the back room.

And the next thing I know the lights are out and I accidentally step into a pizza that the DELIVERY man is eating because I can hear him chewing and I can smell mozzarella and pork.

Now my Jimmy Choos need washing and I used all the soap on Richard who was completely ungrateful for the service by the way.

Did Hank leave her size 11 Walmart pumps behind after she slipped on that Astrolube glob on the floor?

Just photogragh me from the ankles up because I want be seen in third rate shoes and tell that pizza guy to stop unbuckling his belt.

Honestly i think he’s just unbuckling because he’s getting the meat sweats, he didn’t know how much pork we like to take. On our pizza

Oh I didn't know about meat sweats.

I don't want to stain my D&G mesh polka dot blouse with armpit stank.

Wayne told me keto was the best way to loose 7 pounds and I could eat as much meat as I want.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,654Member Member Posts: 4,654Member Member
    i put on my wizard hat and robe
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,904Member Member Posts: 11,904Member Member
    I’m gonna join the guys next door, they don’t make me shower
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member

Ok off you go
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,904Member Member Posts: 11,904Member Member

Ok off you go

Gday mate
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    Whats up and how are you
    I'm the owner of this modelling agency and I want to know why everyone is in the shower?? I do not think this is professional behaviour or my name is Malinda McIntyre and I guess if that's considered professional behaviour then I'm not a stickler for the rules either.... 😡

Is it true you hired Wayne because you thought he had an MBA from Princeton and you knew his parents in Australia who owned a fleet of fishing boats specializing in the capture of large squid for sightseeing and culinary purposes?
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,176Member Member Posts: 5,176Member Member
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,654Member Member Posts: 4,654Member Member
    Okay the mention of pork has made me very hungry. I'm going to go eat some. Later.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,732Member Member Posts: 226,732Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Just then I show up to deliver a pizza, and to fix the lighting in the "modeling studio"

Wait I thought this was a private interview. Oh you're just delivering a pizza? Okay but I'm not allowed to have that. What are those tools for?

Wayne did you know he was coming?

I think he's just breathing heavy..😂

Omg this is too good 🤣
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937Member Member Posts: 7,937Member Member
    i put on my wizard hat and robe

ezw8cstuv8fp.gif
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Posts: 11,109Member Member Posts: 11,109Member Member
    Just then I show up to deliver a pizza, and to fix the lighting in the "modeling studio"

Wait I thought this was a private interview. Oh you're just delivering a pizza? Okay but I'm not allowed to have that. What are those tools for?

Omg this is too good 🤣

Not as good a peach though right??
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,732Member Member Posts: 226,732Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Omg this is too good 🤣

Right 😜
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Omg this is too good 🤣

Right 😜

qaw19uv0v156.gif
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I put on my wizard hat and robe

I DID THAT ONE ON LIKE PG 4
    edited May 5
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 1,634Member Member Posts: 1,634Member Member
    I also put on my wizard hat and robe
  • _impressive__impressive_ Posts: 191Member Member Posts: 191Member Member
    I put on my Fedora and lab coat
This discussion has been closed.