Is Chit Chat really dying? How can we save it? DO YOU EVEN CARE!?!?!

SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
I believe the title of this thread speaks for itself.

Now then, discuss...

Replies

• SwannySez
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    7 likes, 3 hugs, one insightful and one inspiring, three pages later this thread is discussing great lakes weather patterns before it slides off the front page to never be seen again

7eb4b838469d4c00d3e7abe2506797d84ac9fce0.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    7 likes, 3 hugs, one insightful and one inspiring, three pages later this thread is discussing great lakes weather patterns before it slides off the front page to never be seen again

I believe he was wearing a Wizard's hat and cape in the roleplaying thread. They're probably still handy.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member

It's cuz I have the hat and robe, yo
  • SwannySez
  • SwannySez
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    It's dying Swanny. A slow slow slow painful death or nothingness. Should there be some kind of death ritual or maybe it will reincarnate after death or be like a ghost that haunts the other main boards. Should it go up in flames.....idk. Who knows.....

f6b0b4f0705de695da40ecf9acf0e24d.gif
  • SwannySez

I believe he was wearing a Wizard's hat and cape in the roleplaying thread. They're probably still handy.

I'll give you a...I mean...you'll give me a...oh, can't say that. THIS IS WHY IT'S DYING!
  • RunHardBeStrong

I'll give you a...I mean...you'll give me a...oh, can't say that. THIS IS WHY IT'S DYING!

Exactly!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    i figured everyone got healthy and didnt need a fitness forum anymore

But isn't it still a dating site?
  • SwannySez

But isn't it still a dating hookup site?

FIFY
  • RunHardBeStrong

FIFY

Whew, nice save. No one has time for dating, with spouses and kids at home and all.
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    This could all be for the betterment of the economy.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    It seems to get good and then bad in waves.
  • SwannySez

FIFY

I'll have you know I'm here for love not hookups. You're special, there's just something about you, I've never felt like this before, no one has ever made me feel the way you do bay bay

No matter how many times I hear this here, It always works. Let's make a baby.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    i think they should start over clean and ban everybody. all of us. that'd surely fix it nobody would ever come back around again after that.
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member

FIFY

I'll have you know I'm here for love not hookups. You're special, there's just something about you, I've never felt like this before, no one has ever made me feel the way you do bay bay

No matter how many times I hear this here, It always works. Let's make a baby.

I’ll buy the cigars!