The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg
    Finally feel like I look okay enough to wear things like this especially out in public! 🌸

You are rockin it very well!!

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Gym selfie done. Arms smoked.

Happy Saturday Everyone!

ooo0tiqyyi0t.jpg

:swoon:

• KADFoodisFuel
    KADFoodisFuel Posts: 1,472 Member
    Hello beautiful and handsome people,

Happy Monday!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    1z4dp5nku259.jpeg
    Have a rockin’ Monday!

Love the shirt.....AC/DC was my child hood
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg
    Finally feel like I look okay enough to wear things like this especially out in public! 🌸

Hi there, you seem to have been attacked by a dragon or dire wolf - your armour is all tattered

And she’s still present, meaning she won. I’d like to see the wounded!😆

You look great BTW @rickiimarieee 😍
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg

Rickii, you look far beyond okay. You look absolutely stunning. Just press the I believe in myself button.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg

Wait..... just ok enough!?!? Smfh😍

Thank you! It’s hard to feel comfortable in your skin again after dealing with the changes to your body after having a baby!

Congratulations on your new baby, as well as your progress on getting back to where you feel comfortable. You're doing an amazing job.
    austinwb8 wrote: »
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg

You are rockin it very well!!

Thank you all! ❤️
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg

Hi there, you seem to have been attacked by a dragon or dire wolf - your armour is all tattered
    Lmao you should see the other guy 😏😂
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg

And she’s still present, meaning she won. I’d like to see the wounded!😆

You look great BTW @rickiimarieee 😍
    Yeah you should see the other guy 😂 Thank you so much ❤️❤️
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    h64971dub2wy.jpeg

Rickii, you look far beyond okay. You look absolutely stunning. Just press the I believe in myself button.

Thank you so much! ❤️
  • DWBalboa
    Hello beautiful and handsome people,

Happy Monday!

Right back atcha sunshine. 😉
  • DWBalboa
    g39k50eiyile.jpg

From my last gym visit. I need to make more me time, my body is showing the affects of not hitting the gym and making the fat cry.
  • DWBalboa
    jbvvzzntj7v1.jpg

Are 2 week old selfies ok? Because this picture was probably the last time I've felt good. Nobody wants to see a picture of me right now as I'm recovering from a surgery. Maybe in a few weeks. Have a great day everyone 😊

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    w24ypypyfj74.jpg
    Rest time is now

Babe.. you should drink something other than water 😜😘
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    jbvvzzntj7v1.jpg

Are 2 week old selfies ok? Because this picture was probably the last time I've felt good. Nobody wants to see a picture of me right now as I'm recovering from a surgery. Maybe in a few weeks. Have a great day everyone 😊

Beautiful, the happiness glows in this pic 💜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    jbvvzzntj7v1.jpg

Hoping you recover fast 🤗
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    jbvvzzntj7v1.jpg

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.
    jbvvzzntj7v1.jpg

Beautiful, the happiness glows in this pic 💜
    jbvvzzntj7v1.jpg

Hoping you recover fast 🤗

Thank you <3