What’s your opinion?

13»

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Looking into a person’s medicine cabinet isn’t snooping. It’s more of a self protective making sure they aren’t a psycho killer kind of thing
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Dear coworkers, You're all birches. I'm so good at playing this game you actually think I like you. I cannot stand you. When I say good morning I'm thinking about how I am smarter than you and not lazy like you. That's what you don't like...how I'm your polar opposites. It's ok. Go lay an egg...take a long walk on a short pier, go play on the freeway. Signed, Your friendly office buddy. :D>:)
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Looking into a person’s medicine cabinet isn’t snooping. It’s more of a self protective making sure they aren’t a psycho killer kind of thing

how would psycho killers medicine cabinet look

Cable ties, knife, drugs, alcohol, shovel, gloves...yes all in the medicine cabinet :D:D
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member

how would psycho killers medicine cabinet look

Cable ties, knife, drugs, alcohol, shovel, gloves...yes all in the medicine cabinet :D:D

Get out of my bathroom.

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    i dont really like much jewelry or workspace flair or trinkets or figurines and sometimes if i see a space filled with that crap i kinda of want to take my arm and slowly shove everything off onto the floor like cat

You could come do that for me. I start out with a single flower in a narrow vase and next thing i know there are porcelain gnomes and feathered roach clips all over the place.
  • Stormy_Knight
    Stormy_Knight Posts: 616 Member
    Reality shows are not real !
  • pizzamyheart
    I’m really tired of reality tv. I don’t give a sheet if you fixed up that whole house in two weeks using nothing but coffee filters.
  • pizzamyheart
    I don’t think your cleanse is working.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I don’t think your cleanse is working.

Is it missing pizza?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited May 2019
    I’m really tired of reality tv. I don’t give a sheet if you fixed up that whole house in two weeks using nothing but coffee filters.

dx49b1sambc2.gif