2019 - 365 mile challenge

Replies

• LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Day 117 - 134.56 miles
  • LadySaton
    Day 122 - 142.59 miles - I have a 9 mile run on my training schedule for this weekend. 😱
  • LadySaton
    Day 124 - 151.59 miles, never thought I’d actually enjoy a nine mile run!! 🤣
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Day 125 I’m up to 201 miles and gonna add a few more on my run after work!😊 good job everybody! 👍
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    I'm in! Buuuut since I haven't been keeping track up to this point...I think I'll be "prorating" my miles for 2019 starting with today...lolol
    Now, is it JUST running...or do I get credit for miles walked as well...hmm??🤔
  • LadySaton
    I'm in! Buuuut since I haven't been keeping track up to this point...I think I'll be "prorating" my miles for 2019 starting with today...lolol

I say do whatever you find more motivating! 😁 Prorating sounds like a good idea too! I would have done that but thankfully my phone was tracking my miles even before I was. 🤣

Day 126 - 155.59
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    LadySaton wrote: »

I say do whatever you find more motivating! 😁 Prorating sounds like a good idea too! I would have done that but thankfully my phone was tracking my miles even before I was. 🤣

Day 126 - 155.59

Ok great! Thanks & SUPER JOB ON YOUR YTD MILEAGE!😁🏆🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏆
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton wrote: »

Day 126 - 155.59

Ok great! Thanks & SUPER JOB ON YOUR YTD MILEAGE!😁🏆🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🚶‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏆

Thanks and happy running/walking/winning at life to all of us! 🤣
  • LadySaton
    Day 128 - 159.61 miles
  • LadySaton
    Day 132 - 165.62

This was a relaxed week, next week my mileage bumps up again. 🤪
  • LadySaton
    Day 133 - 170.64
  • LadySaton
    Day 138 - 183.65 (10 miles today, that was rough!)
  • RunsWithBees
    Day 144 after today’s run I’m at 236 miles for the year 😄 👣 keep going everyone!
  • LadySaton
    Day 145 - 202.59

Next week is another high mileage training week, should add 21 miles of running mileage if all goes well. 😱 It’s getting so hot for running lately.
  • monkeybits
    monkeybits Posts: 1 Member
    New to the challenge! My goal is to run 2,019 km in 2019. To date, I have 366.48 km. Missed most of April and the first two weeks of May due to minor surgery on my leg and then getting sick, but am now back on track. Marathon training starts tomorrow for a race in October, so I am looking forward to getting back in a routine
  • LadySaton
    Day 152 - 224.68 miles
  • LadySaton
    Welcome @monkeybits ! Hope your training is going well so far! I’m nearing the end of my training program for a half marathon and it’s been really challenging. The idea of running a full marathon is mind-boggling to me, all the kudos and luck!
  • LadySaton
    Day 163 - 249.09 miles
  • RunsWithBees
    Day 212 and I’ve made it to 362 miles so I’m a bit ahead of my schedule yay! Hope everyone is doing well with their mileage!
  • LadySaton
    Day 215(?) - I lost my phone on an excursion and hadn’t backed up in a couple weeks so I lost some of my data, but I’m at 345 miles from what I have. Close enough to what it really is, I’m sure. 480 walking miles. Unless something strange happens I should hit 1k miles as a combined total for the year. 😁

Stay strong and injury free everyone!