Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Stupid AF. But at least we all know why the weight gain happens when she shows up.
    You're doing awesome!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Love your workout plan!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YAY! How'd this mornings update go?
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hello friends, sorry I have been MIA but it has been a busy off schedule week. I have made this a splurge week as my weight is up a good bit from Friday so I will not post my weight until after my 3 day fast. I think I will fast on Thursday as well so I will report my weight on Friday 10 May.

Thank you Donna for getting the Microscope May thread going.
  • wsandy8512
    ((((Tracey))) we understand and I hope you have a good rest of your week. :-)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are welcome Tracey (I just plagiarized yours ) :)

We will be anxiously awaiting your results ---I know you will be back on track in no time.
    Nothing wrong with a week off at all :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Agreed! Do whatcha gotta do to stay motivated gurlll lol
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I had a splurge week last month, it felt so good and I didn't really do too much damage because I didn't over splurge too much, you'll be fine <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I second that...do what you need to do to stay on the wagon! :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    I wish I could say that I didn't do too much damage, but the damage is real. :s:(:'(:#

vii6t0clwzt3.png

• mistymeadows2005
    Welp, back on the horse and your fast is next week SO if you inch down a bit before your fast, you should be able to get that down hear 160 by EOW :)
  • wsandy8512
    edited May 2019
    My goodness, the doling out of virtual hugs for members of our group today is getting real! ((((Tracey))), you’re still here and we are still with you. Take comfort knowing that once you’re back on track that a bit of the damage can and will be undone. Please try not be too hard on yourself, sweetie, and try to have a nice weekend.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Totally agree with everyone Tracey---that is the past and you know how to do what you need to do to move on. Beating yourself up over it is only doing damage to you. You have been an inspiration to me on my journey and I KNOW you will get to where you need to be.

You know what works and you are super strong...…*hugs to you* <3
  • LadyBlanks
    I really did not plan for this to be a splurge week. I was out of my element being in a class Tues - Thurs. The class was 75 miles away. I am back today and was able to get back on my schedule with my walks and mini workouts. There was just too much temptation at my class location and I just gave in.
  • mistymeadows2005
    It happens boo :) Onward and upward <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're good. Life is gonna happen and sometimes that means eating stuff we shouldn't. You know how to get it back off. Just get back up and keep going! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I didn't weigh myself during my splurge week so I don't know how much I actually gained so I can't compare my weight gain with yours, but I'm sure your weight will come back down soon with a few low calorie OMAD's <3
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    A lot of this is just water weight.
  • mistymeadows2005
    How's your week goin' Trace?
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello all, the week is going well. Today is day 2 of my fast and all is going well except I have only drank about 8 ozs of water if that since my fast started. I have to drink water. I haven't weighed yet today but will shortly. I weighed 172.7 yesterday morning.