Let it out

Replies

• NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    edited May 2019
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    The hostility around here makes this a suck filled place to be. Everybody grow up, sheesh. People don’t always get along. If you think you’re free from blame, i call bullsnoot. He who posts the vaguest is not the cleanest.

Ahhhh now i nap

I don't know you, but I think I DO like you.

Well then I think you should know that your screen name is in my top 5 favorites

what are the other 4?

Do a list of all time and then on of active
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    The hostility around here makes this a suck filled place to be. Everybody grow up, sheesh. People don’t always get along. If you think you’re free from blame, i call bullsnoot. He who posts the vaguest is not the cleanest.

Ahhhh now i nap

I don't know you, but I think I DO like you.

Well then I think you should know that your screen name is in my top 5 favorites

what are the other 4?

Do a list of all time and then on of active

The other four are all becky’s 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    I like Hank. I like the vast majority of you. And I still like Chit Chat. There's still fun to be had here, don't despair.
  • caco_ethes
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I like Hank. I like the vast majority of you. And I still like Chit Chat. There's still fun to be had here, don't despair.

I’m despairing til i get my nap but it eludes me 😭
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

do u ever get badnapped like go down at 3 pm wake up in hella bad mood at 5 pm just hating the world?

Today that happened. Just can’t take that melatonin stuff. Really makes me groggy the next day and angry at the world.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Stupid ticks. There was one crawling on my arm after I had just walked in the backyard. Now I have to burn everything down.

I’ve had two on me this week, and now I wanna shrink wrap myself.
  • caco_ethes

do u ever get badnapped like go down at 3 pm wake up in hella bad mood at 5 pm just hating the world?

Most naps are great but I’ve had that happen if someone (read: my kids) wakes me up really suddenly or with a loud noise that startles me. I come out of those naps lookin like a surly mad scientist
  • pizzamyheart

Most naps are great but I’ve had that happen if someone (read: my kids) wakes me up really suddenly or with a loud noise that startles me. I come out of those naps lookin like a surly mad scientist

Mine was the dogs barking out of nowhere.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member

Ahhhh now i nap

I miss everything lol - I just assume everyone here is just bs’ing and trying to make good comedic/charming back and forths like Jim and Dwight- Im oblivious to a lot of things I guess
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    I stop sucking in my gut as soon as I get home from work

That's how I let it out baby
  • caco_ethes
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Ahhhh now i nap

I miss everything lol - I just assume everyone here is just bs’ing and trying to make good comedic/charming back and forths like Jim and Dwight- Im oblivious to a lot of things I guess

Don’t mind me, I’m just a grump today
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Ahhhh now i nap

Will you be my Dwight?
  • pizzamyheart

Ahhhh now i nap

Just today?
  • caco_ethes

Ahhhh now i nap

Just today?

Well i like to rotate between crab, grouch, whiner, bellyacher and curmudgeon
  • pizzamyheart

Ahhhh now i nap

Just today?

I myself like to rotate between passive aggressive couch potato, anxiety ridden old fart, and bewildered bum.
  • Cowsfan1

Ahhhh now i nap

Will you be my Dwight?

3915o9tay840.gif
  • Cowsfan1

Ahhhh now i nap

Just today?

What about gypsy - vagabond - n'erdowell
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Ahhhh now i nap

Will you be my Dwight?

3915o9tay840.gif

8km8cui5u6v9.gif
  • caco_ethes

Ahhhh now i nap

Just today?

What about gypsy - vagabond - n'erdowell

Have you seen the comedy bit about ne’er-do-wells?