Is it possible to delete an item once added to the meal?

wamp84
wamp84 Posts: 2 Member
The diary day is still open.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    You can always delete items.

On the web, it's a little red circle to the far right. Maybe turn your phone sideways if you can't see it.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    In the app, you can click the 'Edit' icon (a little pencil) and the option to delete things appears.
  • sefajane1
    sefajane1 Posts: 322 Member
    @wamp84 as far as I can see you can't delete an individual item in a meal, just the whole meal.

Can you remember the meal again and just don't enter the item you don't want to include?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    edited May 2019
    sefajane1 wrote: »
    @wamp84 as far as I can see you can't delete an individual item in a meal, just the whole meal.

Can you remember the meal again and just don't enter the item you don't want to include?

I believe she asked about an item, not a "saved" meal. That is sort of an advanced feature, and she just joined today.
  • sefajane1
    sefajane1 Posts: 322 Member
    sefajane1 wrote: »

I believe she asked about an item, not a "saved" meal. That is sort of an advanced feature, and she just joined today.

I stand corrected 😁