Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Just got on the scale -- 166.7 pounds which is a 6 pound overnight loss. I may be able to 160 by Friday.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YAY FOR FASTING! YES! Push that water! I've been doing horrible with water too (albeit better than 8 oz! LOL) - we've got this boooooo!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    HA! I love you dearly but I'm going to be that person - I TOLD YA! LOL

Fasting for the win :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Yes! That’s fantastic, Tracey!! I’m so happy for you, I bet you got a much needed positive boost from such a drop!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey---way to go girl that is awesome <3 You will totally hit that goal by Friday --no doubt!

I have sucked on water this week as well. I am trying to do better today!
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's weight 165.0

Did very bad on the water yesterday. In thinking on it, I did not drink any water yesterday. I was at a church service and got back home after midnight and I drank about 16 ounces of water before going to bed so I actually had water today and not yesterday. I hope to do better today.

• wsandy8512
    Sweet one pound lost overnight, that’s great!

Did you drink anything at all yesterday?
  • volgirl1322
    Way to go Tracey! I don't think I could dry fast ---I think I would have to have something to drink during that time!
    you are doing amazing! <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOT!!! Those are some awesome losses :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    GIRLLLLLLLLLL I've been in the same boat! Though low water to me is less than a gallon - I think I had about 64 yesterday and I feel like SH** for it today...I really have no idea how you could get through with NOTHING :noway:
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Wooosh! I love it. Let's clink our water glasses.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited May 2019
    Way to go Tracey! I don't think I could dry fast ---I think I would have to have something to drink during that time!
    you are doing amazing! <3

I thought I was doing bad by not drinking water so I looked into it and found dry fasting. Some of the experts say "1 day of dry fasting is the equivalent of 3 days of water fasting."

When I get back to my Thursday fast, I think I will make it a dry fast since I struggle with drinking water aaanyway.
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's weight 162.6 pounds. A 2.4 overnight loss.

I wish I could get excited over this but this is not progress, It is rebounding from prior weeks of bad decisions. I really need to get it in gear so I can see some real progress. My lowest weight since this reboot was 161.3 so in order for me to make real progress I need to be below this weight.
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey you are still doing great! Don't be too hard on yourself, you had a bad week and you are getting back on track --you are still an inspiration <3 and you have not given up. Life happens and we all make some bad choices along the way --but getting back on track and not giving up is the most important thing! I am super proud of you!!!! :D

I have also been reading about the dry fast---there seems to be a lot of research about that.

• LadyBlanks
    I broke my fast this morning. I am going to do a day of sensible eating today.

My fast break meal this morning was 2 boiled eggs and a mix of strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, and honeydew melon. Put in MFP and the calorie total was 224 calories. I am going to have a salad for lunch and not sure about dinner yet.
  • wsandy8512
    Tracey, I couldn’t agree more with @volgirl1322. You are an inspiration and instead of throwing your hands in the air and giving up due to a bad week and some bad days, here you are. I don’t ever want to make anyone feel like they have to stick around, but as someone who failed and walked away... you quickly bounced back, took control, and for me that makes you awesome role model. We need people like you who carry on to be an example for the rest of us.

You’re a wonderful person, Tracey, please don’t beat yourself up. I’m happy you’re down even further today, you’ll be under your reboot weight again soon. Keep your beautiful chin up and your beautiful smile on :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks Sandy, I love your words of wisdom and encouragement and really missed them when you were gone. I am so glad you are back and never want you to leave me again. :)

I am encouraged and feel I am now motivated to do what needs to be done. I am not sure what that will look like plan wise, (as I have not been able to stick to an established plan) but I know I will not be going off the rails eating things and then regretting having eaten them afterwards. I will take it one day at a time and knowing all of my OMAD Revolution friends are with me will keep me on the right path.
  • volgirl1322
    You have helped and encouraged me along the way for sure. And I agree with Sandy ---you are a great role model to all of us!!!! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Tracey I know how you feel. I'm here cheering you on no matter what, you've got this!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    You've got this babe, you're a pro!!! Sometimes we all have difficulties getting motivated again :)