Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why you could never be an mfp moderator..

124»

Replies

• SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,475Member Member Posts: 5,475Member Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Mods cant send flirty DMs so I'm out

This is categorically not true. I have carried on steamy sexting affairs via PM with more than one mod.

You told me I was the only one!

Stop it. You know we were only exclusive for those two months in 2015.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,085Member Member Posts: 1,085Member Member
    I will ban everyone I don’t like.
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 831Member Member Posts: 831Member Member
    I couldn’t take the pressure of hand delivering in person little pink slips for people that we had to ban. They really do that.
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 996Member Member Posts: 996Member Member
    I couldn’t take the pressure of hand delivering in person little pink slips for people that we had to ban. They really do that.

I can confirm

sheen%2Bmajor%2Bleague.jpg

I do not wear a pink slip

Well now I can add Crusher of Dreams to the what do you call us thread
    I just couldn’t handle all that pressure. I hear that the mfp mods have to play themselves in the upcoming made for TV movie “MFP: The Journeys”.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 217,990Member, Premium Member Posts: 217,990Member, Premium Member
    Would not be able to share a jail cell with Jo for posting far too offensive stuff often taken out of context...can't not offend anyone nowadays

:laugh:
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,586Member Member Posts: 3,586Member Member
    my attorney said the non compete clause seemed dubious
  • sugaraddict4321sugaraddict4321 Posts: 11,757Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 11,757Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator