Women 200lb+, Let's Slay This May!!!

Replies

• BethHarrell55
    BethHarrell55 Posts: 4 Member
    sw-231
    cw-221
    gw-165

My goal is to log my foods, track my carbs, no alcohol, increase my water intake, and no sugar.
    Joining a gym at end of month...
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Really afraid to weigh in tomorrow. Derby weekend was hard. Lots of great food and too many picnics. Then I ate some things late at night that I shouldn't have. Not sure why I have seemed so hungry this week. I know it's not PMS. I said good-bye to that a few years ago. Maybe it's the added strength training twice a week.

Guess I'll find out in the morning.

Connie in KY
  • lizbets13
    lizbets13 Posts: 5 Member
    SW: 232
    CW: 226
    GW: 170

Goals for May:
    Keep under my calorie intake goal.
    NO SODA or PIZZA
    Hit my 10,000 steps daily.

I lost over 60lbs my first weight loss trip. I was 262 and dropped down to 200. Then I got pregnant and gained 53 lbs. I lost some weight a few weeks after giving birth but I can't seem to get below 220 now and I'm down and determined to get below 200 for once and then hit my goal of 170 and then start weight training. I wanna be a hot mom. 😆 Plus I'm engaged now and wanna look good on my wedding day and get rid of these "bat wings" (saggy upper arms.)
    SW: 232
    CW: 226
    GW: 170

Goals for May:
    Keep under my calorie intake goal.
    NO SODA or PIZZA
    Hit my 10,000 steps daily.

I lost over 60lbs my first weight loss trip. I was 262 and dropped down to 200. Then I got pregnant and gained 53 lbs. I lost some weight a few weeks after giving birth but I can't seem to get below 220 now and I'm down and determined to get below 200 for once and then hit my goal of 170 and then start weight training. I wanna be a hot mom. 😆 Plus I'm engaged now and wanna look good on my wedding day and get rid of these "bat wings" (saggy upper arms.)

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Glad I ran across this thread!...

SW (1/2018) 298
    CW (5/2019) 247
    UGW 199

Started January this year working out 6 days a week alternating with weights and cardio. My May goal is to eat healthier. In the past month I've fallen off eating healthy and counting my calories... one weekly cheat meal has turned to two or three a week in the past month. Hoping to be at 239/240lbs by the end of the month.

I think that's good insight on perhaps not doing a "cheat meal". I don't do that...slippery slope. It isn't to say I don't make mistakes, I do - for example sometimes I think calories are a certain level, then when I log they are not -that is a mistake, but not an intent.
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 133 Member
    SW: 277
    CW: 270
    GW: 199
    ULTIMATE GW: 145
    My goals for 5/13-5/17 are:
    Stay in or under calorie limit 5/7
    Swimming laps 2/5
    Yoga 2/5
    Excercise ball 1/5

• debbiemcgu
    debbiemcgu Posts: 23 Member
    Today was weigh in day, I’m down 1/2 a pound. It’s going in the right direction but obviously not as quickly as I would like. I nailed my water intake goal (yay me), was “pretty good “ at logging and failed miserably with getting my butt moving! I know where I need to improve moving forward!
  • debbiemcgu
    debbiemcgu Posts: 23 Member
    cmsavells wrote: »
    Really afraid to weigh in tomorrow. Derby weekend was hard. Lots of great food and too many picnics. Then I ate some things late at night that I shouldn't have. Not sure why I have seemed so hungry this week. I know it's not PMS. I said good-bye to that a few years ago. Maybe it's the added strength training twice a week.

Guess I'll find out in the morning.

Good luck! My weigh in didn’t go as well as I’d hoped but I’m considering it a teachable moment!
  • byebyebi93
    byebyebi93 Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2019
    SW- 240
    CW- 237.4
    GW One- 200 (hope to achieve by the end of june)
    GW Two- 175 (hope to achieve by the end if the summer)
    GW Three- 150 (hope to achieve by January)
    UGW- 125 (hope to achieve next spring)

Now that ultimate goal weight looks unrealistic, but I am only 5' 2"! So far it's been pretty slow going? I have PCOS and I'm taking Metformin for it, which has helped regulate my weight (before I would be all over the place- I would go from 238 to 250 within a day or two) and as I've changed my diet and begun to add exercise to my routine, the numbers are finally going down and staying down! I started the year at 250, and hope to end it at 150!

My May Goals-
    1. Walk 30 min 3 times a week
    2. Log all meals
    3. 72 oz of water a day
    4. Walk 3 miles every Saturday
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Well, I lost one pound. Now for a goal check:

Exercise - got that!!
    Snacking - not so good, and I carried snacks up to my bedroom - guess I know why the scale was reluctant
    Healthy recipe - I bombed this one, but technically I still have the weekend.

Connie in Ky
  • walkingemilyte
    walkingemilyte Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Ladies!!!

May goals: Track Daily, 3 workouts/week for 30 min, start meal prepping my lunches.
  • Nomi3
    Nomi3 Posts: 13 Member
    Nomi3 wrote: »
    Happened upon this thread, so glad I did. I can use all the help I can get to stay on track and motivated. Feel free to add me!!

SW: 239
    CW: 216.8
    GW: 125

May Goals:
    1. Log Everything Everyday
    2. Drink at least 64oz water per day
    3. Walk/work out 30min at least 3x/week

UPDATE!
    CW: 215.2
    -1.6lbs since May 7, -4.4lbs since May 1st!

I am logging everything. I'm still having some trouble meeting my water goals but I'm still working at it. I have been walking, too! My SO, our daughter, and I are playing a new Walking Dead AR game. Funny enough, it motivates me to walk around more/farther to get more zombies and collect more stuff. 😂