Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I wanna

FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,845Member Member Posts: 2,845Member Member
Play this song and be in a car with the roof down, wind blowing and be took back to the 80's.

What song would you play in the car, top down with wind blowin?

Replies

• RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,910Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,910Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Well, having a convertible Mustang I tend to do this a lot and have several play lists depending on my mood and thus making me try and pick a single song would be difficult.
    So, I pulled up one of my classic rock lists and hit shuffle and paused the first song - it'll be what I play when I leave work tonight.

• FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,845Member Member Posts: 2,845Member Member
    Well, having a convertible Mustang I tend to do this a lot and have several play lists depending on my mood and thus making me try and pick a single song would be difficult.
    So, I pulled up one of my classic rock lists and hit shuffle and paused the first song - it'll be what I play when I leave work tonight.

😎👌🔥🔥🔥
    iMago wrote: »
    back to the 80s for me too-

Top tune!! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️
    80's eat your heart out
  • keith_sweatpantskeith_sweatpants Posts: 206Member Member Posts: 206Member Member
    Yes
    edited May 9
    i like to roll down the windows and open sunroof anyways <3

😎😝🤘
  • luciah82luciah82 Posts: 180Member Member Posts: 180Member Member
    I want to be in Rome again
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,810Member Member Posts: 7,810Member Member
    I want to say I'd listen to something really annoying and be singing along when I stopped at a red light...subjecting everyone else to my tastes because the idea makes me laugh a bit. Be "that guy".
    I'm actually the opposite tho, I turn my music down at red lights or roll up the windows.

Didn't answer your question at all, just random posted
  • keith_sweatpantskeith_sweatpants Posts: 206Member Member Posts: 206Member Member
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,910Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,910Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I want to say I'd listen to something really annoying and be singing along when I stopped at a red light...subjecting everyone else to my tastes because the idea makes me laugh a bit. Be "that guy".
    I'm actually the opposite tho, I turn my music down at red lights or roll up the windows.

Didn't answer your question at all, just random posted

I don't sing out loud - I don't have a singer's voice and I don't want the people next to me to hate me.
    Oddly, I have had people tell me to turn my music up. Once at a gas station a girl ran up to me because I was playing something from Sammy Hagar and went to change the song and she yelled at me to go back and gave me a hug when i did... Missed opportunity?
    So, another funny story. My daughter loves old 80s & 90s heavy metal.
    We were at a stop light and she was singing to one of my favorites:

Edit: the funny part - my daughter likes it because it puts her to sleep. that might be one reason i like it too
    edited May 10
  • anl90anl90 Posts: 904Member Member Posts: 904Member Member

This song is PERFECT for driving around with your windows down. I facking love Billy, though. <3
    anl90 wrote: »

This song is PERFECT for driving around with your windows down. I facking love Billy, though. <3

😊🙌