New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    If you ever stop at City Walk in Orlando Florida stop in at Voodoo Doughnuts they are amazing!!!0pzx5y90q3si.jpg

I was in Denver for 5 days last summer and went to Voodoo donuts 5 times. No shame. On the last day I bought a dozen and carried them on my flight home with me. :D

My daughter brought me a box from Portland,she was carrying them on the plane and was sooooo over all the "ooh donuts" "are you gonna share" comments,it's that bright pink box I think haha,so she said NEVER again :D
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I've never been to a Mimi's Cafe, but their new mixed Berry and Lemon Cream crepes ( top right) look great... yummo!

4yyi2lpn4x4m.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I tried the birthday cake cool whip (found it at shoprite, couldn’t remember if someone reviewed it or not) and I’m honestly not impressed.
    It looks delicious, but it tastes like strawberry with a chemical/artificial aftertaste. I was hoping it’d be like birthday cake icing, but nothing about it reminded me of birthday cake other than visually seeing it had sprinkles. I won’t get again, the Oreo cool whip is still my all time favorite (still haven’t seen the brownie one)! Praying they’ll do a reese’s or butterfinger one soon!
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

I also found these chocolate waffle cones which I don’t think are new but I’ve never tried them! Again, not very impressed. Very subtle chocolate flavor that easily gets lost. Still, only 80 calories which isn’t too bad and makes eating ice cream a lot more fun!!!!

Has anyone tried this? I saw it at Giant and Shoprite recently and walked past it both times because I was trying not to blow my budget even more so... but if it’s good I’m returning. Currently I’m using their Oreo creamer and love it, so I’m curious if the iced coffee will be a not-as-bad-for-you-if-you-drink-it-by-several-cups option

Was wondering if anyone had found the new Cool Whip Mix-In! Definitely will be passing on it since you said it had a chemical/artificial aftertaste. Should've just named it Strawberry Surprise LOL.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    So I tried the birthday cake cool whip (found it at shoprite, couldn’t remember if someone reviewed it or not) and I’m honestly not impressed.
    It looks delicious, but it tastes like strawberry with a chemical/artificial aftertaste. I was hoping it’d be like birthday cake icing, but nothing about it reminded me of birthday cake other than visually seeing it had sprinkles. I won’t get again, the Oreo cool whip is still my all time favorite (still haven’t seen the brownie one)! Praying they’ll do a reese’s or butterfinger one soon!
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

I also found these chocolate waffle cones which I don’t think are new but I’ve never tried them! Again, not very impressed. Very subtle chocolate flavor that easily gets lost. Still, only 80 calories which isn’t too bad and makes eating ice cream a lot more fun!!!!

Has anyone tried this? I saw it at Giant and Shoprite recently and walked past it both times because I was trying not to blow my budget even more so... but if it’s good I’m returning. Currently I’m using their Oreo creamer and love it, so I’m curious if the iced coffee will be a not-as-bad-for-you-if-you-drink-it-by-several-cups option

Was wondering if anyone had found the new Cool Whip Mix-In! Definitely will be passing on it since you said it had a chemical/artificial aftertaste. Should've just named it Strawberry Surprise LOL.

Yeah, I'm gonna stop looking for it. I REALLY wish @hgycta didn't bring up a Reeses or Butterfinger version tho. What if they do it and it's really goooooooooooooooood?

Argh! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

Yeah, I'm gonna stop looking for it. I REALLY wish @hgycta didn't bring up a Reeses or Butterfinger version tho. What if they do it and it's really goooooooooooooooood?

OMG A BUTTERFINGER VERSION YESSSSSS (but only if it was old formula butterfinger, the new ones aren’t good)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

Do they still make the Oreo & Brownie? I remember finding the Oreo last year at Walmart, but can't remember if they had the other one.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Yes At my walmart you cqan buy the browine mix in or the oreo version- both are great-
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited May 2019
    If you ever stop at City Walk in Orlando Florida stop in at Voodoo Doughnuts they are amazing!!!0pzx5y90q3si.jpg

I was in Denver for 5 days last summer and went to Voodoo donuts 5 times. No shame. On the last day I bought a dozen and carried them on my flight home with me. :D

Omg I am in Denver right now and I want one so bad!! 🤤
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,838 Member
    mm-bar-copy.jpg

I tried a piece of the Crispy M&M's bar today, and I was surprised I really liked it. I liked it a lot better than the candy they've been putting the Reese's Piece's in which surprised me because I love everything Reese's.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,793 Member

Omg I am in Denver right now and I want one so bad!! 🤤

Hey that's where I live. Grab one for me
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    edited May 2019
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

OMG A BUTTERFINGER VERSION YESSSSSS (but only if it was old formula butterfinger, the new ones aren’t good)

Agreed! I mean, I finished the one I bought but I wasn't happy about it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Ok... so I’ve been mixing the International Delight Oreo creamer (1 tbsp) with 1 shot of the black Forto each morning before work for over a week now...
    Well, the combination that makes tastes EXACTLY like the I.D. Oreo Iced Coffee half gallon!!! It’s a more watered down, less sweet, more bold coffee version of their creamer. It’s everything I was hoping it would be.
    I’ll probably fly through the rest of this as I do with every other iced coffee half gallon I buy: swap it for milk when making blended protein shakes for delicious “frappe” protein shakes!
    kd8q8d85rggu.jpeg
    ggm9clp55j46.jpeg

I got the entire half gallon (from Giant) for less money than I would’ve gotten a grande cold brew for at Starbucks!
    I also saw these in Giant and grabbed one, but I just blew all my calories on this iced coffee so I haven’t tried it yet >.> I thought it was regular angel food cake but realized afterwards it’s strawberry flavored angel food cake! o:
    48lch9di9grs.jpeg
  • hgycta
    THESE BIA BARS ARE AMAZING. They taste just like the coffee fit peanut butter fudge bars I was hooked on before, thanks for sharing whoever posted the link for the samples!!! Not very filling and around 220 calories so it’s not the best protein bar, but it’s better than eating straight up fudge so I’ll take it haha.
    Honestly though, these taste JUST like the simply scrumptious peanut butter brownies just less dough-y and more chalky (but not in a bad way, just different). Since the simply scrumptious brownies are less than 100 calories per serving I’ll keep getting those, but these are great since they aren’t as perishable! Curious how the other flavors will be o: I remember Coffee Fit came in different flavors but all tasted like peanut butter fudge pretty much, so I’m sort of hoping it’ll be the same with these xD
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2019
    THESE BIA BARS ARE AMAZING. They taste just like the coffee fit peanut butter fudge bars I was hooked on before, thanks for sharing whoever posted the link for the samples!!! Not very filling and around 220 calories so it’s not the best protein bar, but it’s better than eating straight up fudge so I’ll take it haha.
    Honestly though, these taste JUST like the simply scrumptious peanut butter brownies just less dough-y and more chalky (but not in a bad way, just different). Since the simply scrumptious brownies are less than 100 calories per serving I’ll keep getting those, but these are great since they aren’t as perishable! Curious how the other flavors will be o: I remember Coffee Fit came in different flavors but all tasted like peanut butter fudge pretty much, so I’m sort of hoping it’ll be the same with these xD
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg

Ooo these look good I don’t think I got my sample I emailed them again and they said they’d send thanks for reminding us !
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg

Ooo these look good I don’t think I got my sample I emailed them again and they said they’d send thanks for reminding us !

Do you still have a link for the sample? I must have missed that post!
  • hgycta
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg

Unfortunately it wasn’t free samples, just a sample pack with free shipping!
    https://www.biabar.com/products/bia-bar-sample-pack-1-bar-each-flavor-3ct-total

But I went back tonight and tried the other two. As expected and hoped for, they all taste like peanut butter fudge xD
    My personal ranking, as a peanut butter fudge junkie:
    1.) Sweet & salty — it’s like peanut butter fudge and the peanut butter part of a Reese’s or Take 5 bar had a baby
    2.) Peanut Butter Fudge — a classic
    3.) Chocolate cookie dough — still peanut butter fudge, but with a very slight aftertaste. Still great though!
    2tiv9dax8geu.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg

I didn’t read through the whole post and couldn’t find a link for free samples so I facebooked them 😂😂
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg

But I went back tonight and tried the other two. As expected and hoped for, they all taste like peanut butter fudge xD
    1.) Sweet & salty — it’s like peanut butter fudge and the peanut butter part of a Reese’s or Take 5 bar had a baby
    3.) Chocolate cookie dough — still peanut butter fudge, but with a very slight aftertaste. Still great though!
    2tiv9dax8geu.jpeg

Because of your post I ordered the sampler box of these AND the Coffee Fit bars. I love protein bars with coffee so it's interesting to see ones are made to go with them. I can't wait to try them; the texture looks great in your pictures.
  • hgycta
    Maxematics wrote: »
    4pa9hhjl9amv.jpeg
    wgbww2rbnjjc.jpeg

2tiv9dax8geu.jpeg

Because of your post I ordered the sampler box of these AND the Coffee Fit bars. I love protein bars with coffee so it's interesting to see ones are made to go with them. I can't wait to try them; the texture looks great in your pictures.

I’m sure you’re going to love them!!! I normally don’t eat them with coffee but I ended up having one with a salted cream cold foam cold brew at Starbucks and my goodness... it was simply divine I’ve been missing out!!!

I ate about 670 calories worth yesterday on those bars alone, peanut butter fudge has always been my weakness haha