Women 200lb+, Let's Slay This May!!!

Replies

• debbiemcgu
    debbiemcgu Posts: 23 Member
    Nomi3 wrote: »
    Nomi3 wrote: »
    Happened upon this thread, so glad I did. I can use all the help I can get to stay on track and motivated. Feel free to add me!!

SW: 239
    CW: 216.8
    GW: 125

May Goals:
    1. Log Everything Everyday
    2. Drink at least 64oz water per day
    3. Walk/work out 30min at least 3x/week

UPDATE!
    CW: 215.2
    -1.6lbs since May 7, -4.4lbs since May 1st!

I am logging everything. I'm still having some trouble meeting my water goals but I'm still working at it. I have been walking, too! My SO, our daughter, and I are playing a new Walking Dead AR game. Funny enough, it motivates me to walk around more/farther to get more zombies and collect more stuff. 😂

Great way to meet your fitness goals!!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Ps I am vegan and I meal prep all my meals so if you’re looking for recipe ideas (I always am lol) add me 😊
  • brandystraightup
    brandystraightup Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone!

SW: 285
    CW: 285
    GW: 205

I’m seeking motivation and accountability!

After losing my way for a little over a year, I’m hopping back on the fitness train. I want to feel better; I want to sleep better. And I know it's possible!
    Long story short, I lost almost 90 lbs. and gained it all back. Life happened, stress, changes. The usual suspects. I could give you lots of excuses or reasons why but ultimately, I wasn’t practicing self-care, so when the stresses started to pile up, I lost my way.

Here I am, back at the weight I started at in 2014. I consider myself a work in progress and I am determined to complete this project...

My goals for May are to track everything I eat so it becomes a habit again and to move more to become more active. With Summer right around the corner. I am looking forward to it.

I need all the motivation and accountability I can get. So, add me and we can encourage each other!
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Struggling this weekend, gym tomorrow morning so going to start the week off running ( well maybe a fast walk)
  • formellamagdalena774
    formellamagdalena774 Posts: 5 Member
    SW/CW: 227 lbs
    GW: 154 lbs

Goal month: stick to calorie goal every day, hit my steps goal at least 4 days a week and go to gym 3 or 4 times a week.
  • Joy_n_Almonds
    Joy_n_Almonds Posts: 26 Member
    Hey! So joining this thread a bit late...

SW: 216
    CW: 212
    GW: 175

Goals for this Month:

1. No eating after 8pm
    2. Drink 64 oz. water every day
    3. Exercise 2x/week for at least 30 mins
    4. Log my food
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
    Hello, everyone!
    Last week I did great on exercise, not so great food-wise.

Strength train 2/2
    Swim 3/3
    Log all food 7/7
    Stay within calorie limit 3/7

My goals for this week are gonna stay the same and I'm really gonna buckle down staying under/at my calorie limit for the day.
  • natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    I begin my journey (again for the 100th time) today .

SW: 229
    CW: 229
    GW: 175

My goals for this week and the rest of the month are to ; 1) Stay within my calorie limits. 2) Commit to my workout out routine; HIIT 6 days a week. 3) Be consistent in taking my vitamins and supplements everyday. I plan to only weigh-in once a month. In the past, I would weigh-in everyday and became addicted to the scale. Once I reach my goal I will probably weigh-in more frequently to hold myself accountable. Something about the anticipation of seeing a substantial weight loss once a month excites me. I will readjust my goals in June, based on the success/failures of this month.
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Here's to week 3! I am starting week 3 of Country Heat and still Loving these workouts! Yesterday I ate all the things but I'm determined to get right back on it today!

May goals: week 3
    Workout 30 mins 6x a week
    Log every meal, good or bad
    Drink my water goal (120oz daily)

And going to try to not go crazy at the Cubs game this weekend 🍔🍟🌭🍺🍺🍺🍺!
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    HBF29 wrote: »
    Really struggling with depression lately and lack of motivation. Trying to claw my way out of it.
    SW: 237
    CW: 240
    GW: 135 (but under 200 is a shorter-term goal)

We all feel this way at times. Don't give up on yourself and try to focus on why you started in the first place. We are here for you!
  • AllyFields
    AllyFields Posts: 12 Member
    HBF29 wrote: »
    Really struggling with depression lately and lack of motivation. Trying to claw my way out of it.
    SW: 237
    CW: 240
    GW: 135 (but under 200 is a shorter-term goal)

We all feel this way at times. Don't give up on yourself and try to focus on why you started in the first place. We are here for you!

THIS.

Also, this may sound hoakey, but try some positive affirmations. Depression can make you think things that aren't true, and even though saying words does not make them real, I often find I get more of myself back when I say things opposite to how I feel about myself... even if I don't *think* I believe it, I am putting that energy in the universe just the same.

Affirmations can be as simple as saying "I am worth doing this, and worth it even more every time I slip up." Or "I am letting go of every desire to criticizes myself" don't let your depression have the last word. It isn't a cure or a band-aid, but a hoakey silly thing that slowly gives you a perspective Depression can remove from your psyche. Good luck and good work so far, even just being here is monumental!
  • mrshadsall
    mrshadsall Posts: 30 Member
    SW-325
    CW-264
    GW-160

Current goal for the month is to get past this @#$%@ plateau! 😁