LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh and.. coffee with just monk fruit..... nothing.
    coffee with that along with cream and almond milk?? GET OUT THE WAY OR I'M GONNA S-IT ON YOU!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Mmmmm, my kind of meal right there! Sorry you're getting a headache. Hope you feel better soon.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Glad you got back on track with OMAD ---sorry you still aren't feeling well ---hoping that improves soon!!! <3
  • LiLee2018
    Thanks ladies!

Stressful morning.
    I'm a fish hobbiest and just got some new fish over the weekend and of course everything that can go wrong is this morning. Dead fish and trying to save the remaining new ones. Poor little fish :(

Good distraction though I guess? SIGH

Sleep was somewhat better last night. So there's that at least.
    Had to take ibuprofen and tylenol to get rid of the headache.
    /shrugs
    I have no idea what my body is doing but it needs to calm the hell down already lol. Let me lose weight and stop with all the shenanigans!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Awe poor fishies :( Stress will stall your weight loss so I hope things get better for you soon <3
  • LiLee2018
    Today’s Date: 5/9/2019
    Today's Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 162lb
    Description/Photo of Meals: low carb tortilla shell w/ leftover slow cooked pork, hot sauce, shredded lettuce, whipped cream, coffee w/ cream and unsweet almond milk and monk fruit, 2 beef hot dogs w/ mustard
    Total calories:1100-1250

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Didn't really have a plan for dinner other than leftovers. A bit disappointing but oh well. That's how some days go. But hey, at least I'm where I wanted my calories to be unlike the rest of this week lol.

I am breaking out in itchy spots too. I thought a mosquito had gotten in the house, but I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something. Absolutely no idea what though. Gonna take some benadryl close to bed time... hey maybe it will help me sleep better.

Other than the fish issue, pretty uneventful day really. Wondering what I'm gonna eat on mother's day though. Maybe I'll have a non omad day and extend my no calorie limit to include it. Still keto/carnivore, but just eat all day long and finish it off with a giant steak and a PB mug cake topped with whipped cream. OOOOOO that actually sounds really good. Sounds like a good plan to me :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    So sorry to hear about your fishes <3 Hope you managed to save the others :) I know the feeling about stalling weight as I am in this shenanigans too :( We will get through this together! :+1:

Happy Mother's Day, sweet lady <3
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    You have such an interesting way of eating. I love the carnivore in you. Regarding weight loss stalls, I hear it is your body healing before letting go of weight. That's what I hope is happening with my body, anyway!
  • LiLee2018
    Welp, woke up to the rest of those fish dead. Great :\
    I know, they're "just fish" but it still sucks. Poor lil fishy.

In better news though, weigh-in this morning is 165 on the dot. It's not the lowest I've seen, but it's close. WOO!
    Now to just keep it going down before my body goes in to "you aint losing nothing b-tch!" mode in a couple of weeks lol.

Actually pretty surprised that it was 165 this morning. I was expecting it to still be in the 167 range since I wasn't really eating in a big deficit like I had been, but I guess it was enough of one.
    Super happy with this weigh in :)

Not OMADing today. I did IF though for 16hrs and I've already broken my fast with some coffee and I'm about to go attack a bag of cheese crisps in a minute.

Next week will be another week of caloric deficit. Going to try doing more clean fasting days. I don't think drinking diet soda is hindering my results, but I won't know unless I give clean fasting a try. It's gonna be difficult though... I love my diet soda :cold_sweat:
  • wsandy8512
    Those poor fish :(

Wow, awesome scale results for you this week! Absolutely wonderful. I hope you enjoy your casual and relaxed eating for the weekend and look forward to updates over your clean fast next week. You’ve got this!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSS for that 165 babe!!! AWESOME!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Yall... I have eaten so dang much today. It's been kind of ridiculous AND bad thing is.. I could eat more.... but I won't.
    My mother's day dinner was apparently tonight. Well.. the steak part at least and I ate every damn bite of it.. along with some pork rinds... and chia pudding with whipped cream after. I'm not talking about a tiny steak... no.. it was 18oz and other than a few small pieces of chewy parts..... I ate it all. ALL.

In total, I've had almost 3000 calories lol. WOW.
    Ok.. I wasn't planning on OMADing tomorrow but I think I might go ahead.
    We're supposed to be going to inlaws b/c our washer is still broken and I think we may be going out to dinner with them so... yeah. I'll OMAD tomorrow. Try to offset today.

It wasn't even a bingefest either. I've just eaten some seriously calorie dense foods I guess. Well... a bit 1200 calorie steak for dinner doesn't help either :P lol
  • LiLee2018
    So I threw up early this morning. Just ate too much ch and my stomach was not happy with me.
    Also saw that some time this week, someone decided to hit my vans front bumper, do a good bit of damage to it and didn't bother sticking around to own up to what they did.
    Most likely at my daughter's school bc the only other place I went was to the doc office with her and where I was parked, the damage couldn't have been done. So that's great. It was a white car so you know I'm gonna be on the look out for a white car with damage to their own bumper.
    Fricking a-holes man.
    I could see someone not knowing if it had just been a scratch, but the damage on the van, they knew they hit and didn't give a *kitten*.
    AND our flipping washer still isn't fixed. Its been over a month now. The part that was needed was finally ordered and finally gotten in and we still haven't heard ahit back from the repairman.
    SIGH.............
  • LiLee2018
    Oh I forgot to add that my PC is also showing the blue screen of death so that's another something to add to the list of suck.
    Thankfully I think that's a little fix.
    Hubs called insurance about the damage so hopefully we'll get a call back about that soon and the washer, who the hell knows. So annoyed that that still isn't frickin fixed.

I did not omad yesterday. Didn't really eat a lot either since we were at inlaws almost the entire day and they have nothing but junk food. It was tempting, but I held strong.
    I did get a killer headache though that didn't want to go away completely so that was fun. May have been caffeine withdrawal, but in my experience that usually doesn't occur until the day after you stop... At least that's how it is for me.
    I was doing well until we came home and I fixed myself and hubs mug cakes. Nice 400+ calorie mug cakes topped with whipped cream lol.

Family just went off to church so here all by myself. Will be nice and quiet while I do my usual chores. Lol
  • LiLee2018
    Unplanned cheat.
    Went to my moms and she is typical grandma. Just wants to feed everyone. Even with myself and hubs telling her she didn't have to cook anything, she did anyway and I'm not going to turn down some home cooked Korean food lol.
    So I had rice and bulgogi and japchae (noodle dish).
    Then we went to Sonic and I got an Oreo cheesecake shake. Then I had a 3 muskateer that I was saving in the freezer that was a huge disappointment and too sweet. Lol
    Meh oh well. Back to it and ready to get my omad on this week. 😀
  • LiLee2018
    And computer is still messed up. Oh it's such a simple fix.... Sure it is... That's why every single thing that could go wrong is. Awesome...

Up 4lbs but i know it will go back down. Need to stop with these unplanned cheats though. I can't keep losing the same bloat I gain from these things over and over again. Not until I'm.in maintenance at least.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I feel your pain babe - when it rains it pours - It's been pouring in my world too *sigh*

KUTGW though babe! One thing is for absolute sure..things will not stay the same, so hopefully it changes for the better <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OH WOW what you have going on is a lot!!!!! So sorry to hear all about that....Hoping the rest of your week is a lot better!!!! Stay strong <3
  • wsandy8512
    (((LiLee))), sorry so much has gone wrong for you as of late. Here’s to a new week and hoping everything works out for you.
  • LiLee2018
    So, baby boy is sick now. Siiiiiiiiigh.
    He was whiny all day yesterday. Thought it was bc he has a cold, but he ended up throwing up last night and he's been throwing up all morning. My poor baby.
    And of course this morning was when I needed to take the van in to get looked at and sure enough, he threw up at that place too. I should have rescheduled but I was stupidly hoping he'd be ok enough for the little bit of time we'd be there.
    He also threw up on my blanket this morning and without a working washing machine well.... Sigh. Good thing I have an unhealthy obsession with buying those soft cheap blankets so its not a huge problem. Just another annoyance to add to the growing list.

Car bumper is going to cost us $500 to fix. Greeeeat. Would've been $1000 but thankfully insurance is paying some of it.

Computer still isn't working but hoping it's something as simple as replacing a cable that may have burned out. Won't know until hubs gets home.

In better news though. Clean fasted yesterday and it went pretty easily. Not omading today bc I just want some comfort in coffee and pork rinds lol