What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• mrshadsall
    mrshadsall Posts: 30 Member
    P3 Protein packs. I like the ones with ham, turkey and cheddar cheese. So easy to take to work for snacking purposes.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Nothing new or exciting, but the regular super pretzel brand, lol! mbjux21hjmef.png
    They are AWESOME in the air fryer.hf5c2x95x9sl.png
    Currently big soft super salty pretzels 🥨 with extra salt to dip

Yum yes. from where??!

These are my childhood!! I would eat the salt by itself... haha
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    I can't stop making hummus! I buy dried chickpeas at my local natural foods store in bulk, so when I cook a batch, I end up with about 9 cups worth. I'll use some of that for other meals/snacks, but mostly I make hummus...some days it'll be lemon-garlic, some days it'll be paprika-cumin, some days it'll be onion-garlic...on and on! Never the same way twice :smiley:
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    I can't stop making hummus! I buy dried chickpeas at my local natural foods store in bulk, so when I cook a batch, I end up with about 9 cups worth. I'll use some of that for other meals/snacks, but mostly I make hummus...some days it'll be lemon-garlic, some days it'll be paprika-cumin, some days it'll be onion-garlic...on and on! Never the same way twice :smiley:

Curious - Do you remove the skins from the chickpeas? I hand mash (recipe learned from a little old Greek man) so the skins remain intact. I remove them now before smashing but it is a pain!
  • lisahayesnc
    lisahayesnc Posts: 1 Member
    Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Almonds- Dark Chocolate flavor!! Healthy treat that makes me feel like I'm cheating.
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Fresh apricots! Nomm.
    Peanut butter filled mochi.
    Beyond burgers.
    Pikelets - like a blend between a crumpet and a pancake? Amazing!
    Toast with goat cheese, walnuts, and honey.
  • casseeejo
    casseeejo Posts: 3 Member
    Lemons. I have never been a lemon fan but I have been adding it to my water and now have tripled my water intake.
    Strawberries - they are so fresh at our store right now
    Spinach - I have been adding it to everything from shakes to pasta. Nothing like sauteed spinach with just a little garlic and small amount of Parmesan to feel decadent and delicious.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Kanzi apples - tart! not too sweet! the perfect crisp-but-not-too-crisp texture!
    Spinach - spinach in my morning smoothie, steamed spinach with garbanzo beans and pickled onions as a meal
    Apple slices and walnuts as a snack
  • joannegustyn1971
    joannegustyn1971 Posts: 50 Member
    I’ve been addicted/ obsessed with roasted seaweed snacks for many years now and I just never get tired of them! 💦
  • pancakerunner
    I’ve been addicted/ obsessed with roasted seaweed snacks for many years now and I just never get tired of them! 💦

Yes! Love with cream cheese... is that weird?
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Oreos. The regular kind.
  • KathyL07
    KathyL07 Posts: 27 Member
    Skinny Cow No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches - 150 cal
    Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Friendship cottage cheese lol. Someone here mentioned how good it was —I tried it and will never go back to Daisy— it’s so good.

I'm not sure where you're from, but if you're anywhere near the midwest, try to find Westby Creamery brand. Best cottage cheese I've ever had in my life. Blows Daisy out of the water.
  • showaltb1
    showaltb1 Posts: 1 Member
    Fresh blueberries!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Chocolate doughnut quest bars.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Blueberry Greek yogurt w/ granola 😜🤤😋
  • pancakerunner
    Friendship cottage cheese lol. Someone here mentioned how good it was —I tried it and will never go back to Daisy— it’s so good.

I'm not sure where you're from, but if you're anywhere near the midwest, try to find Westby Creamery brand. Best cottage cheese I've ever had in my life. Blows Daisy out of the water.

I can attest!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    1.) Mix Shiritaki noodles, Follow Your Heart Vegan Gouda, Tofu Hamburger Crumbles
    2.) Barneys unsweetened Almond butter mixed with Walden Farms Peanut butter
    3.) Avocados!
    4.) Sun Warrior protein