Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    edited May 2019
    Don't be too hard on yourself! <3 You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work! Look at me, I can't even loose 1lb a week :(

Happy Mother's day, sweet lady <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Happy Friday OMAD Fam, it is official Friday.

My official weight for the week is 162 pounds. I am happy with this weight as I was able to drop 0.7 pounds after a 3 meal day which followed a 3 day fast.

I am encouraged by this and am motivated to continue the losses. My dinner yesterday was 1 BBQ country style rib, some mixed beans, and a corn bread muffin. I am really happy to report I was able to resist getting food after our late night church service where they had fried chicken/fried fish with green beans, mac & cheese, potato salad with homemade peach cobbler. I made the bold move to go and sit in the car while the others got their food so I would not make a decision I would be regretting later.

This has been a long week for me having to travel 1.5 hours each of the last three nights for a women's convention. I enjoyed the services, but getting home after midnight each night and having to work the next morning was not fun. I averaged about 5 hours of sleep those nights and hope to be able to catch up on my sleep this weekend.

Still no plan for the new week, but my goal is to get out of the 160's.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Hope you're able to relax and sleep in this weekend. Sounds like you've had a busy week! And good job resisting all that yummy food too!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LOVING the bold moves babe! Sometimes we hafta do what we hafta do, and recognize that in ourselves :) Proud of you!

Nice loss for the week and you'll be outta the 160s for sure! I know you had planned trying the m-w minis and thurs fast - that'd let you eat a little more freely this weekend? And I'm usually good for a 2ish pound loss when I stick to it :)

KUTGW BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you Ladies,

Well I decided on an early OMAD today and a chocolate kake shake when I get home from work.

I ate my meal at about 11:15

0z9qpvx9dxcl.png
    swedish meatballs, fried cabbage, macaroni and cheese, blackeyed peas, and corn bread

The entire day's intake including the shake is 1001 calories

They have donuts at work and I am really really trying to resist getting one. They are in the office across the hall so if I just stay in my office, I can resist but just knowing they are there and everyone asking me to go get one is really testing my resolve. My mind is telling me it is Friday, but I am remembering the last friday I had donuts was what led to my 12 pound gain that I still have not completely lost yet. No donut for this girl. No donut, no donut, no donut.
  • mistymeadows2005
    You've got this girl! Stay strong! That donut will not defeat you!!!!

Stay the course babe!!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    I have not had swedish meatballs in forever and a day! They look so good.

Woot on 162, that's like ten pounds in a week, right? I know most of it was from your water weight gain and salt intake, but still, that's fantastic. You've gotten back on track and that's what is most important, you'll rid that last two pounds and be in the 150's in two shakes of a lamb's tail! :-)

(((Tracey)))) I won't be leaving again, I'm so sorry. Thanks for your super kind and heartfelt words :-)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    That looks so good. I would inhale the meatballs and fried cabbage. YUM
    Keep staying strong!
  • LadyBlanks
    OK, I got off work a bit early and was able to avoid the donuts. :D:D I finished my chocolate kale shake at 4:00 and I am done eating for today and am about to take a nap.

I actually had a loss of 11.4 pounds from Monday's weight of 173.4 so it was a good loss for the week. I just need to keep the losses coming so I am not in recovery mode every week.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    OK, I got off work a bit early and was able to avoid the donuts. :D:D I finished my chocolate kale shake at 4:00 and I am done eating for today and am about to take a nap.

I actually had a loss of 11.4 pounds from Monday's weight of 173.4 so it was a good loss for the week. I just need to keep the losses coming so I am not in recovery mode every week.

YASSSSSSSSSSS a good extended fast rejuvenates the body and soul <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    LOL, hooray on avoiding the donuts! I'm not a huge donut fan at all, but once a year my husband and I will make a Krispy Kreme run, they're just soooo good. However, when I was in the Navy, there were always donuts in the break room and I would have at them. Maybe I just got sick of them like I did with the Navy.
  • LadyBlanks
    My nap ended up being a 4.5-hour sleep. I woke up at 9:00 pm hungry of course so I got some of the great grains raisins, dates, and pecans cereal I bought to try out. I only got 40 grams which were about 3/4 of a serving with 2 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Adding 156 calories for a day's total of 1,157 calories.

After eating the cereal, I am feeling even more hungry, but I will not get anything else.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Proud of you for staying strong especially against donuts ---you had a great week and have done awesome for April---I am sure you will be smashing your goals for the month of May!! Way to go!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    You needed a little boost obviously! Between the sleep and the snack hopefully you got the energy you needed - how'd your weekend go? Where are we starting for the week? :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Monday all, My weekend went great. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

I did good with my eating over the weekend. Did the most damage yesterday as we had a fish fry for mother's day. I managed to keep my gain to only 2.2 pounds so I am starting the week off at 164.2 pounds.
  • mistymeadows2005
    AWESOME BABE!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Any goals for the week? Or just show a net loss? :bigsmile:
  • LadyBlanks
    I am going to shoot for 160 for the week.
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE! I like it! That's totally doable, and a good chunky loss for the week :blush:
  • LadyBlanks
    This week's plan

51u77ukltatw.png

For breakfast today I had 1 french toast with sugar free syrup; ham, cheese, tomato scramble; 3 pieces of bacon; mixed fruit (strawberry, honeydew melon, red grapes). I will also have my chocolate kale shake when I get home from work.
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM that sounds delish!!! I like the plan!!! AND it add's extra time...basically 28-30 hour fasts instead of 24!!!