Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,448Member Member Posts: 1,448Member Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    mako2623 wrote: »
    Legs, Booty, eyes, smile, and most importantly loyalty!

You should have just said the whole package.

I feel theres a few details missing to be the whole package.....boobs, for starters. You of all people should know that.

It’s all about the booty though. I don’t hear guys talking about boobs anymore.
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    garibbalfy wrote: »
    Big booty

Have you ever met ms new booty?
    Apparently she's got it together and can bring it back to you
    edited May 14
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 1,449Member Member Posts: 1,449Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Decent portfolio, diversified investments, and obviously breats! I is a breast man ;)
    tcyypzbdxpb2.gif
    :'(
  • Cassandraw3Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,010Member Member Posts: 1,010Member Member
    Doesn't end his sentences with a preposition.
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member

You want, and I can't stress this enough, a cunning linguist.
  • Cassandraw3Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,010Member Member Posts: 1,010Member Member

You want, and I can't stress this enough, a cunning linguist.

Who doesn't love a cunning linguist?
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    I can’t even go into detail on what it does to me when she has a mythical gaze and hair made of snakes
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I can’t even go into detail on what it does to me when she has a mythical gaze and hair made of snakes

Got me feeling stone cold and hardened
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,546Member Member Posts: 4,546Member Member

Eh, I disagree with

what are u talking about for
    edited May 14
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member

Eh, I disagree with

what are u talking about for

This is the sort of thing up with which I will not put.
    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 26,379Member Member Posts: 26,379Member Member
    Redheads. Blondes and Brunettes too but I have absolutely no composure when it comes to a redhead.
  • dtelsahdtelsah Posts: 565Member Member Posts: 565Member Member
    The ability to make GOOD fried chicken!
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Redheads. Blondes and Brunettes too but I have absolutely no composure when it comes to a redhead.

Twins! I like my women not bald too!
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,833Member Member Posts: 1,833Member Member
    I enjoy anyone who makes fart jokes. Potty humor is always a plus, especially when incorrect grammar is used. Of course, all this must be done while wearing a wardrobe consisting of burlap and hemp twine.
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,839Member Member Posts: 11,839Member Member
    I enjoy anyone who makes fart jokes. Potty humor is always a plus, especially when incorrect grammar is used. Of course, all this must be done while wearing a wardrobe consisting of burlap and hemp twine

My favorite kind of loincloth
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I enjoy anyone who makes fart jokes. Potty humor is always a plus, especially when incorrect grammar is used. Of course, all this must be done while wearing a wardrobe consisting of burlap and hemp twine

My favorite kind of loincloth

As far as loincloths go, it’s tough to beat the ol gasoline-soaked-rag for both style and performance