Trying to get back

Gigs1073
Gigs1073 Posts: 25 Member
Hello all, my name is Mike and I’m a relapsed MFP user. Over the past few years I became both miserable and fat/comfortable/healthy. I’m sick of the new year new me blah but I need a total life makeover. I was a baseball player but I’ve changed to playing goal in ice hockey. I once got down to 201 lbs but I’m far from that now. I was on the road to doing better but I tore my groin in the championship game last month. Since then I became a bit sedentary and it’s time to get back on the horse. I’m willing to give support to others so please feel free to add me

Mike Costa

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,029 Member
    Hi Mike....I am a MFP repeater....I have been on and off this site since 2009....I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts...no more of that nonsense...You are more than welcome to add me ...would love to be a cheerleader/supporter while you are on this journey :)
  • nerdherdshepherd8973
    nerdherdshepherd8973 Posts: 16 Member
    I’m also a MFP repeater. I’ve had success, then life with its accompanying stresses creeps in and something’s gotta give. In the past it’s tracking and exercise. Stress eating, late nights ... all catches up. So I’m back here trying it again. Feel free to add me to your support network.
  • nursetiff140
    nursetiff140 Posts: 9 Member
    I am a mfp yo-yo gal. I understand what a sports injury can do to your life. Went through and still going through life with a son that lost a lot of his goals from it. Groins heal though :) find something that ramps you up and makes you want to succeed. Find someone that pushes you and calls you out!!! Above all else SMILE!!!