Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I made up some chocolate peanut butter overnight oats to have for breakfast in the morning. I really hope it turns out good. I am not a big fan of oatmeal but I am trying it this way hoping it will be more palatable.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I like oatmeal but I'd never CHOOSE it - I'd much rather have grits or eggies or most other things LOL - but I've heard overnight oats are delish, so let us know! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    I am a grits and egg girl myself but am trying to branch out and try some things that will help lower my cholesterol and oatmeal was at the top of the list.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2019
    Yeahhhhhhh unfortunately oatmeal is super good for you and the cookie version don't seem to count... Which I call BS on :D
  • LadyBlanks
    I got the best email tonight ;) Rebel Creamery Ice Cream is at my local grocery store. I just came back from the store and lookie what I got.

iblsp4bq94s5.jpg

The youtube reviews say the Rebel ice cream is better than the halo top ice cream. It definitely is the lowest carb ice cream around.

I wanted to dig in tonight, but I am holding out until tomorrow.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Chocolate peanut butter overnight oats? Wow, that's creative and sounds delicious :) We don't have The Rebel brand here. Its looks super yummy :yum:
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Friday all,

My patience paid off and the scale rewarded me with this

ffriatp3bs1s.png

159.9 whaaa! :D:p A 2.2 pound overnight loss :)B)o:)

This is a 2.1 pound loss from Last Friday's weight and a 4.3 pound loss from Monday's weight. I will gladly take that and if I can maintain a 2 pound loss each week, I will be sitting pretty at goal in 7 weeks.

PS: Disregard the body fat because my scale is way off on that.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Awesome :)<3:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    YES GIRL!!!! I KNEW YOU'D GET THEREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You HAVE to let me know if I need to pursue this new ice cream....I'm begging you, report back <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOOOHOO so happy to see that for you!!!! You have worked hard and overcome being off track and your new plan paid off.
    I am anxious to see how this weeks plan goes ---I have heard of that as well but never tried.

So proud of you!!!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you everyone, I am so happy with the results as well. I like the idea of choosing a weekly plan because I can have in my mind it is just for a week and it will help me to keep to plan and by changing things up, I keep my body guessing and not allow it to adjust to any one plan.

Steph, I am excited to try the new ice cream and will be sure to report back on it.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I'm excited to see how this weeks plan goes for you, I hope you get a big loss o:)
  • LadyBlanks
    Tomorrow's fast day will be easy for me since my husband will be gone in a meeting most of the day. No temptations to eat.

We are going to see John Wick 3 tonight, excited for some movie theater nachos. Just has some Domino's pizza and will be trying out the Rebel Creamery Peanut Butter Fudge shortly.

Will be done eating today no later than 8 pm then will resume eating on Sunday. Will most likely be an OMAD or 2MAD as I will not eat until after Church on Sunday.

Here's to a good weekend for all.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sounds SO good - movie theater nachos though :love:

I like the plan, can't wait to hear about the ice cream.
  • LadyBlanks
    Just finished the peanut butter fudge ice cream and it was really good. It was nice and creamy and the taste was on point. I think I will let it sit out a bit longer to soften more the next time but other than that, I think the rebel creamery ice cream will be my go to. It is high in calories due to the HWC so you will definitely need to watch how much you eat at one time. I weighed out 50 grams and was satisfied. A serving size is 73 grams so I was good on that.

Definitely give it a try if you can find it. I will try the strawberry on Sunday and let you know how I like it.

I will have photos of all of my food consumed today later.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Meh, I think I'd rather sacrifice the carbs to get lower cals...plus I'm not sure if they carry Rebel locally - BUT if they do, I'd definitely try ittttt :) But I'm all about eating larger volumes SO Halo Top is probs where I'll land but I still wanna try :)

PS Halo Top takes some time to soften too :flowerforyou:
  • LadyBlanks
    Friday's full day of eating:

j80xa50hc8l3.png
    Breakfast - Chocolate Peanut ButterOvernight Oats

m8imyv3scnzy.png
    Lunch (Salad with chicken tenders and cornbread)

m0h5r32u93x9.jpg
    Dinner (Domino's thin crust chicken, spinach, tomato, onion pizza)

be0q6ge8ghqf.jpg
    Dessert - (Rebel Creamery Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream)

zdfbmn57ikla.jpg
    Movie Nachos

• LadyBlanks
    I am going to have to switch around my ADF schedule starting with today being an eating day and tomorrow a fast day and alternate through Thursday. This is good because now that makes Thursday a fast day before my official Friday weigh in.

Today will be an eating day since today is my son's prom and we are meeting his girlfriend and her parents for dinner before the prom at Nikko's restaurant. So that meal and maybe some ice cream when I get home will be all that I eat today.
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's weigh in after yesterday's full day of eating 162.7 pounds (An overnight gain of 2.8 pounds)

With this, I am going to change my eating days from 12-hour window to OMAD. I will be alternating between OMAD and NoMAD for my ADF week.

• mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2019
    Yessssssss...we can eat, people lol that's why we're here...i approve of the the adjustment *nod nod nod*