Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOM NOM NOM that sounds amazing!!!! Way to improvise babe ;)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi Friends,

Yesterday was crazy busy at work, and then after me and a co-worker helped a friend get home after she was released from rehab for a back surgery...so it was a long day...…..

I finally ate a BLT and a few chips when I got home. I also had a YASSO 100 calorie coffee chip bar ---yummy :)…..

Tonight is a late baseball game, not sure yet if I will fast or mini fast today---we shall see!

<3 Ya'll
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Wishing you friend a speedy recovery :) Good luck with your weigh-in today (Fri) :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited May 2019
    I love going to my grandchildrens softball and t-ball games, they are so much fun to watch!!! I hope you have a good weigh in o:)
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday everyone!

Yesterday: OMAD --firehouse salad with roasted chicken, balsamic dressing, and a cup of frozen yogurt from yogurt mountain with walnuts and hot fudge....OMG if I worked there I would be in the 600lb club :) that place is awesome...…..

Wasn't too sure about weigh in today just felt blah. But I managed to squeak out a 1lb loss and ended the week at 160. I had a couple of readings at 160 and a couple at 159.2 so I guess I should go with the higher one, so still in the 1lb loss club.....hoping this is the last week of 160s though!!!!

Weekend full of baseball and outings so it will be 2mad most days and I will try to keep it controlled :)

*have a great weekend* <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Congrats on the 1 pound loss!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Awesome and Im sure next week you will be in the 150's :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE WORK darling!!! Another pound down the drain, never to be seen again!!!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on getting to 150s! :+1: Keep up the good work! What's your UGW?
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday Omaders!

Update from the weekend:

Friday: OMAD, (after baseball) Burger King, side salad 1/2 order onion rings, whopper jr.

Saturday: 2Mad, greek yogurt, walnuts.
    Dinner: Pizza, salad

Sunday: 2 Mad, greek yogurt, walnuts, watermelon
    Dinner: salad, hooters wings and a chocolate brownie

Back to OMAD today.....Not sure yet what dinner will be (another ball game)……

Hoping for a 2lb loss this week---enjoying the 1lb losses, but the impatient in me, says 2 would be way better :)

<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOL I know that feeling! At least you're consistent :)
  • jadepearl
    I know how you feel but I know that I have to be patient. Still, 1 lbs loss is better than none :)
  • volgirl1322
    I had a bad Monday friends.....
    I was starving at lunch so went to the café a got a baked potato and broccoli---thinking okay not too bad.....well it didn't stop there....I had a couple of Hershey's special mini chocolates, and then when I got home a few goldfish, and then we had baseball and after I had an arbys roast beef and a few curly fries.....I literally felt like a *)*)* when I went to bed.....miserable!

Anyway---yesterday is in the dumpster.....back on track today......Going out for Mexican tonight and planning on fajitas minus the shell.....but just a reg OMAD not a crazy &)(&(&*)(78 day like yesterday :)<3

The struggle is real friends :):/
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Donna, the struggle is indeed real.

I am at work and they are having a bake sale and my coworker parks the cart with the treats right next to my desk. I am trying to get through a wave of hunger and then I turn around from my computer and what is smacking me in the face ( lumpia, chocolate whoopie pies, red velvet whoopie pies, brownies, all sorts of cookies, marble pound cake, candied pecans) WHY WHY WHY. I did buy some of the candied pecans but I am not going to eat them today. I really really wanted to get a lumpia. I am going to hold fast and keep on plan, but the struggle is too real.
  • volgirl1322
    OMG that is horrible Tracey----I can almost smell it from here...….But you are strong---just hold to your plan it is working for you, and you can enjoy those lovely pecans later.....just not now.....

*sending strong vibes your way* <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    SENDING STRONG VIBES TOO!!! I totally understand it - I've been getting feedback that everyone is a little off this week...most of my clients and Ced and myself...all kinda womp womp....I dunno about you but that makes me wanna eattttttttttt LOL
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about your bad Monday <3
    The struggle is real for sure! My ex-colleague came over and brought lots and lots and lots of food and sweets. I kept munching on ice to stop me from eating all the donuts. She brought 12 donuts and I ate one but I can tell you, I wanted more... :lol
  • volgirl1322
    Tuesday was a much better (CONTROLLED) day :)
    OMAD: Dinner, chicken fajitas with one tortilla, rice, chips, salsa.
    Spinning: 25 minutes
    Drank a fair amount of water.

I feel soooooooooooooooo much better after getting back on track!!! The meal was delicious,and it was all that I even wanted. I don't when (or if) I will ever realize when I over eat for whatever reason I feel like crap!!!!! Maybe one day it will sink in..... :p

Have a great hump day ya'll :) Food truck night at the ball field.....hoping it will be amazing :)……

B)
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear you are having a better Tue😘 When you mentioned rice, is it steamed rice or rice pilaf? Is sounds delicious as I love fajitas 🤤😋
  • volgirl1322
    It is green chili Mexican rice. Pretty spicy but I love it.....