drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    1 out 10. Very poor film
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    imo it was trash.
    they shoulda named it "PLOT HOLES! THE MOVIE"
  • John5877
    John5877 Posts: 12 Member
    It is not the “best” of the MCU by far, but it’s a satisfying conclusion to the universe thus far. And to say that, it succeeds. We’re watching it again (again) when we finish all the other movies in the mcu.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    You sure y’all watched the right movie? Or....?
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    It was a entertaining movie but could of certainly been a lot more epic as it should of been. Too safe and predictable.

7/10
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    10/10 , many moments that had the audience actually cheering. Over all fantastic, think marvel has really out done themselves yet again.
  • stephB323
    stephB323 Posts: 43 Member
    definately a 10.any movie that can pull on mu heart strings,make me laugh and excited at the same time is a 10 in my opinion.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    8/10 - they provided closure/good endings for all of the open stories...it was heavily enjoyable, yet I felt that certain characters were very much under-utilized.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Just like Captain America’s a_ss, a 10/10 :D

Don't you mean America's *kitten*? ;)
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    11/10. It was exactly the perfect way to wrap up 11 years of these movies and was a love letters to the fans. People can get caught up and be like "well actually in time travel..." or they could just enjoy the movie that provided so much amazing wrap up to this 22 film series. The Game of Thrones writers could have learned a thing or 20 about how to wrap up a series in a way that values your audience.

There has never been anything like what Marvel accomplished with this MCU and there will likely never be anything like it again.
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    10/10. Cried 6 individual times. Laughed. Made shocked face eyes at my s/o. So good.
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    7/10 What they did to Thor was a tragedy lol
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited May 2019
    It was a entertaining movie but could of certainly been a lot more epic as it should of been. Too safe and predictable.

7/10

Show spoilers below (although if you haven't seen it yet why would you be here?)
    Tony Stark died, Black Widow died, Thanos died, Captain America is elderly, Thor has a dadbod, half the universe just reappeared 5 years later after being snapped, and Hulk has the brain of Dr.Banner. How is any of that safe and predictable?