Same weight, but I look and feel different!

Almost one year apart. Same weight, small changes but I’m sooo happy! vf74cfeye24j.jpeg
This past year I can say I’ve put my best efforts in going to the gym consistently 3-5days a week, reducing processed foods and keeping myself accountable with tracking my meals. I feel stronger, more energized, happier and more confident in my own skin. My only regret was I wished I started younger.

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    That's impressive! Keep it up! I still look like my "before" pictures...
  • reversemigration
    reversemigration Posts: 168 Member
    Well done!
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Recomp is amazing!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Very nice!
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Awesome job!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    That is awesome. Congratulations.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Fantastic work and a huge difference!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Amazing results, congratulations!!
  • annspal4
    annspal4 Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you for this post. You’re an inspiration and belong in the NonScaleVictory thread! You are blessed to be experiencing the payoffs of your choices and hard work while you ARE young. Awesome job!
  • spraytanninghelens
    spraytanninghelens Posts: 92 Member
    Great recomp! You look amazing 🙌
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    I am working on recomp as well. It's a long road and the scale frustrates me because I think I should see it going down. Thank you for sharing the pictures. This gives me hope
  • jzcolombiana84
    jzcolombiana84 Posts: 22 Member
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    I am working on recomp as well. It's a long road and the scale frustrates me because I think I should see it going down. Thank you for sharing the pictures. This gives me hope

Indeed it is a little frustrating but I try not to jump on the scale often. I go more by how I look in the mirror and in my clothes.

• You look amazing!
  • Hwlf84
    Hwlf84 Posts: 18 Member
    Could you share your plan? You look fantastic!
  • Non_Entity
    Non_Entity Posts: 8 Member
    Great work!!
  • jzcolombiana84
    Hwlf84 wrote: »
    Could you share your plan? You look fantastic!
    After many failed attempts to go to the gym on my own. I decided to invest$$$ in a personal trainer. I found one with great energy and that really took the time to listen to my goals and explain to me without jumping in over my head so I wouldn’t get overwhelmed. I started with 2 (1hr)sessions then upgraded to 3 sessions. For the past 3 months I stepped it up even more and started incorporating cardio30min/abs/stretches/sauna at the end of the sessions and I also go on my own 2 other days. He has me do upper body x2 a week and lower body x3 week. Most of my workouts are strength training (progressively adding more weight)with 30 sec-1 min rest between sets. Ranges of 10-15.
    Tracking your meals based on your goals is KEY! That’s when I really started seeing results!
  • jzcolombiana84
    d9lwcjuw0i80.jpeg