Open diaries?

Anyone with open diaries who has lost 50+ lbs want to add me? I could use some inspiration. Thanks!

Replies

• KathyL07
    KathyL07 Posts: 27 Member
    Sent you a friend request.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    Sent you a friend request though I'm a boring eater.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    86 down here, I don't eat the world's healthiest food but it works for me...I'll try to add you
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    I've lost the weight before and starting over again. Feel free to add me.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    id love some open diary friends. i like to see the variety of things people are eating to get some ideas. my diary is wide open to friends i'd love to be a source of support as well! :)
  • Manavaniju
    Manavaniju Posts: 1 Member
    Is there a way I could be added too? I am new and do not know the process. Thanks!!!
  • PumpkinAndPecans
    PumpkinAndPecans Posts: 39 Member
    My first time attempting to lose 50 lbs was achieved back in 2015. I carried on with healthy eating and weight training. My kid started PreK in 2017/2018. We were sick A LOT and I gave up on myself. Now 20 lbs heavier, I'm ready to get back to it. My foods are simple and quick since I'm not the best of cooks. Plus I'm lazy! (ha ha) I'll send you a friend request. Also, my diary is now open to the public.
  • ready2lose2101
    ready2lose2101 Posts: 47 Member
    I need to lose 50+ and have an open diary. I'll try to add you as well.
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Hey there! I lost 70 lbs, then got complacent and gained back nearly half. I’m back to losing weight with an open diary, feel free to add me. 💪🏻
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Diary is open to the public, and I just hit the 50 lbs mark.
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Sure, I lost 48lbs last summer and I gained back 20, and now I’m 11lb from that previous mark, but I still have another 30lb to my final goal. My diary is public so you can friend me or not and still see what I’m eating, if it interests you.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I have an open diary, but have only lost that kind of weight if you count pregnancies.