Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You are setting the example and showing the way. Doing a fast today and having an early OMAD tomorrow will get you where you want to be on Friday.

Try the early OMAD and see, it may be something you can do after all. I believe in you!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited May 2019
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    You are setting the example and showing the way. Doing a fast today and having an early OMAD tomorrow will get you where you want to be on Friday.

Try the early OMAD and see, it may be something you can do after all. I believe in you!!

LOL I'm sure I could - here's the thing - I'm greedy and I want to eat when I have NO distractions and can focus on the food at hand/watching my shows :p PLUS I'm not sure if you remember or not but I'm a med marijuana patient sooooooooooooo I'd also rather eat AFTER I do THAT and I wouldn't be quite as on top of sh** at work if I did that mid day :D:D

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    You’re like a losing weight machine! Lol is there a thing as too much winds though? Really? 😂😂😂 Your meals, as usual, sound delightful and yum!

Here’s to you reaching 154 this week!
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO thank goodness I was hydrated enough that I didn't have any semblance of a hangover today :bigsmile: Though I DID stay up WAYYY too late chatting with Stacy and game-planning work with Cedric so I only ended up with 5 hours sleep :D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are doing awesome...you will surely hit 154 this week :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are killin' it girl....There is no way I could resist Jimmy Johns either....I could just eat their bread and mayo and be a happy girl.....their sandwiches are delicious...…….just delicious.....ENJOY and I bet you hit your goal of 154 tomorrow :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Microscope May 2019
    Today’s Date: 5/15/19
    Today’s Plan: Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 148
    Today’s Weight: 156.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Still horrible..I still suck
    Today’s Exercise - normal work walking
    Hours slept: Ugh 5
    Description/Photo of Meals: I wasn’t a good kid – I had some peanuts and SF gummies
    Total cals – 568
    Total deficit – 1757

sslfxcb8a6fq.png

THURSDAY
    155.4 - 1 lb overnight and my low weight last week EXACTLY

Hoping I can still squeeze a couple ounce net loss out if I can stick with lunch OMAD :bigsmile: if not, oh well...it's not a gain :)

The universe opened up and handed me my work solution yesterday so I'm HELLA excited! Going to be busy busy busy for the next month or so but I'll keep up on here the VERY best I can! I'll update you guys more on that as I can :kissing_heart:

Italian nightclub sammy comin' my way for lunchhhhh - hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday :love:
  • volgirl1322
    OMG I am drooling over here :)
    Glad things are working out for you on the job front!!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    So happy to hear that the universe have hear your cries with regards to your job thingy. :) I think you will be 154 before this week is over :+
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I am glad things are looking up on the job front. Did you enjoy your Jimmy John's yesterday? Wishing for you a 154 pound or lower weigh in today
  • mistymeadows2005
    Microscope May 2019
    Today’s Date: 5/16/19
    Today’s Plan: JJs!
    Weight Goal for the Month: 148
    Today’s Weight: 155.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Awful – really this is killing me right now *sigh*
    Today’s Exercise - normal work walking
    Hours slept: 8.5ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: JJ's! And a few glasses of wine at night
    Total cals – 1182
    Total deficit – 1030

43dsj5hhbjr2.png

FRIDAY

Welp I eeked out a measley 0.6 pounds

Not awesome but really I'm fine with it :)

I'll have more updates later but wanted to get my initial post out there
  • volgirl1322
    That is still a loss and it will be bigger next week I am sure ---sometimes the slow weeks lead to bigger one!!! Happy for you dear :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Yay for a loss!!! I hope you enjoyed that sub from JJ's o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank ya ladies <3 I'll take it for now ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Bahhhhh you guys I got cute updates on Bubs... Stupid thing won't lemme post pics from my phone but tomorrow <3
  • jadepearl
    You are rocking, gf! :+1: Before you know it, you will be in the 140s. Is that your UGW? Can't wait to see more photos of Bubs <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Bubssssss:

fek8rq770j73.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    MAN OH MAN - I ate so much food this weekend, and ALL of it full of salty goodness LMAO

Friday:
    Munched all day at work and then had Culver's for dinner - delish as usual.

Saturday:
    I was so busy all day that I ended up with just some noodlies late, along with some random snacks. Basically OMAD.

Sunday:
    I ate all the food! LMAO - biscuits and gravy for breakfast, and then Mediterranean for dinner...beef and chicken schwarma, hummus, garlic, tahini, pita - all the goodness LOL

161.2 this morning :D

A bunch of that will whoosh off, so ATM we're going to just try to get back in normal routine for the week. Meh, I'm not super worried about it...lots going ton so sorry for the short post but I'll update throughout the day :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    OMG I want to bury my face in that fluffiness! lol When do you get him?
  • mistymeadows2005
    I pick him up on Sunday <3