Ladies who were busty before the weight gain

Options
Did your back pain come back as you have lost weight?

I used to have back pain from my large bust but once I became overweight, my back pain kind of went away. Another positive side effect of getting fat was that they looked more proportionate to the rest of my body. Now that I've lost weight, my back pain has come back. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Any pain I have associated with my bust size is more related to strength. When I have been lazy and not doing any body weight exercises or weight lifting, I am more likely to have back or chest pain from the weight and pulling. Using good supportive bras vs. unsupportive or no bras also makes a big difference.
  • hcalhoun22
    hcalhoun22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am very busty and have not noticed any increase in back pain this go around with weight loss. I agree with puffbrat that a good supportive bra is key. I buy my bras from Lane Bryant including my sports bras.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Are you doing more exercise than you used to? Is it possible you are conflating the wrong things as the cause of the pain? Some workouts make my back more tired than others, especially if I don't stretch.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Mine was the same and it was because the band size of my bras were now too big and not offering the same support they did before. Once I went and got measured so I was in the correct size it seemed to help.