Are these cals ok???

Options
My goal is to lose weight. I dnt have a lot to lose. Just 6kg. Mfp gave me a daily goal of 1500 cals. My activity level is set to lightly active. This is for my exercise calories. I am mainly active in the gym. Other times I dnt do much. I do a desk job. I eat 1500 cals daily and this is including my exercise calories. But since I exercise i burn like 100 calories if not bit more. I dnt eat this back. So altogether I eat around 1400 calories or bit less idk. I dnt feel like starving. I dnt feel hungry or anything. I just wanna if this is ok? I am kinda confused.

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    What did you set for your weekly goal for weight loss?

Are you use a food scale and measuring all solid food? Have you read any of the most helpful threads at the top of the forum to know you are logging correctly?

Not everyone can trust their hunger signals and some people fill up on lower calorie food so you should not base the worthiness of your calorie consumption on that.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Your activity level is nothing to do with what you do at the gym, it's your non-exercise activity level i.e. work/school/home life. Lightly Active accounts for around 5000-7000 steps per day of incidental steps.

You then log your gym exercise on top of that using the exercise database or from syncing a fitness device.

As advised in your other post, once you have set up your profile correctly, you need to give it 4-6 weeks before adjusting based on real world data (your actual weight lost vs expected weight lost).

wa6kg477bftp.jpg
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    What did you set for your weekly goal for weight loss?

Are you use a food scale and measuring all solid food? Have you read any of the most helpful threads at the top of the forum to know you are logging correctly?

Not everyone can trust their hunger signals and some people fill up on lower calorie food so you should not base the worthiness of your calorie consumption based on that.

@novusdies From another post set as 0.2kg per week. Only been at it 2 weeks.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    9kjwnia17qv9.jpg